• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GUANTANAMO

Gunslinger single vs dual handguns

Hi guys, I love playing KF2 and I love playing gunslinger. But in my opinion, the cost/benefit ratio regarding single vs dual handguns is not right atm. Especially in online games with 6 players (and up to 200 Zeds) and high difficulty. 1. the ammunition supply remains the same 2. you occupy...
  2. GUANTANAMO

Update 1.2: Rearmed and Remastered Is Now Live!

Wow, what a change log. Thank you guys!
  3. GUANTANAMO

The Road To 1.08 And The ARVN

Wow, this is sick LOL. So can you hit that zone only from the rear, or the the front, too? Or do you even need a higher caliber weapon to instakill from the front?
  4. GUANTANAMO

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Developer Q&A

Pretty cool. As a big big fan of your work, and a veteran Gamer, I think it's a good way to make your excellent games more popular. Few years ago, I posted a thread like "please Tripwire, do a console version of KF2". Why? I bought KF2 early access day one. And it rocked. And I thought, this is...
  5. GUANTANAMO

Work In Progress 1.02 Changelog

Wow, great work guys... Epic changelog
  6. GUANTANAMO

Open Beta Changelog

Awesome! Please consider a change in the force respawn ability of the commander. You should spawn on a squad leader on US side and similar on the north side in a squad leaders tunnel.
  7. GUANTANAMO

Post Beta Wave 7 - What Is Next

Honestly, I didn't have so much fun playing a game since... I don't know. Even though I was really busy, I managed to play 21 hours in this wave alone. CAN'T EFFIN WAIT!
  8. GUANTANAMO

Post Beta Wave 7 - What Is Next

*Cartman voice* You guys... ;)
  9. GUANTANAMO

How do you feel about RS2 Weapon Sounds?

Yeah, I'm also kinda underwhelmed by the weapon sounds in general. I think M16, 1911 colt, Grease Gun and MATS49 are good. The MATS49 beeing my favourite. But especially AK, Mosin Nagant, M60 and RPD are pretty bad / generic. Also grenade explosions sound kinda dull. Artillery though is...
  10. GUANTANAMO

News from TWI Stream March 31st

It's a Virtual Reality game for the Oculus Rift in the Killing Floor universe. There's a teaser trailer on YouTube.
  11. GUANTANAMO

News from TWI Stream March 31st

First of all, thx to TWI for your streams. Absolutely love em. And thx for answering all those questions from the community, and mine 😉 I guess you're cool that I'm sharing that stuff here. I just wanted to know what's going on with this title, and TWI chatted quite a bit about it. This...
  12. GUANTANAMO

Closed Beta Wave 6 Has Now Ended

Hi Tripwire, (Sorry not a native English speaker) I was happy to get an invite this time! Although the overall performance was rather bad, I had a good time, mostly. I'm really curious what your motives were with RS2 that you didn't take the Early Access train. I bought KF 2 at day one and...
  13. GUANTANAMO

Closed Beta Wave 5 Start and Changelog

Still no invite WTF. Day one Early access KF2 vet (all perks maxed out, 300 hours) and about the same playtime in RO2, which are the 2 single games I'm playing regularly. Are those invites completely random? Come on TWI, gimme the chance to play this gem early!
  14. GUANTANAMO

WWAUT - Holdout

Wow, this sounds awesome! Just maxed out all perks... Ready for some new ****! ;)
  15. GUANTANAMO

Closed Beta Round 1 Feedback and Moving Forward

Sounds good. Hoping to get a key this time. A single weekend seems really short. Are there any plans for an open beta later on?
  16. GUANTANAMO

Initial feedback and thanks on Closed Beta Round 1

Give me a key for Beta Phase 2 please! I'll give u detaillied Feedback I promise.
  17. GUANTANAMO

First Closed Beta Weekend Has Ended

Watched plenty of streams and videos. This game is shaping up just great. Awesome, innovative gun handling, really cool vfx especially the artillery, bombing and 'spooky' runs... sheesh. Loving the character customization options, the visuals and sound design and that great, versatile map...
  18. GUANTANAMO

Of Menus and Men

Yeah, now I get it. Love it!
  19. GUANTANAMO

What should be done with the Eviscerator?

You don't have to time your blocking as with any other weapon. You can just hold down the button and block incoming attacks all day long.