• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ArmoredPuppy

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Mmm, I can sort of understand the feeling. I hate how I sound, but it's funny how different other people can feel. As a native English speaker though, I find various accents to be notably charming. I play with people from all over the world and I really enjoy when we end up in Teamspeak or...
  2. ArmoredPuppy

Really enjoying the tournament Poosh ball. Been a lot of fun specing and enjoying. Good to hear my friends discussing strats and stuff. Also, I like your voice. As with most of my vids there's some swearing. Killing Floor - Fun Floor Part 1 - YouTube
  3. ArmoredPuppy

Poll time: Is KF a horror-themed game?

Please let me watch you two going at it.
  4. ArmoredPuppy

KF HB Birthday KF!

I'd love that! :D Why thank you! :3 This game makes me feel young, because well...I am young! Only 26. This game gives me energy. I'm always getting revved up to kill more. "COME STRONGER" I shout at the game, and then they do in fact come stronger, and I get my booty rekt. I know a few...
  5. ArmoredPuppy

Poll time: Is KF a horror-themed game?

Regardless of how a game advertised itself, it is the way it is, and to me, the retail version has always been action camp horror. Yeah, it's a horror setting, but it never took itself very seriously. In the same vein as Evil Dead 2, Return of the Living Dead series, Driv Thru, Hansel and Gretel...
  6. ArmoredPuppy

Does KF2 put the final nail(s) in the coffin of KF?

I can agree that it will die out for most people, but I know I'm definitely going to be playing both for a time, and I'm sure there will be plenty of others that play KF1 for a while after KF2 comes out. One of the biggest things people I know are worried about is the potential lack of exotic...
  7. ArmoredPuppy

KF HB Birthday KF!

It has been quite the ride! One I don't want to end any time soon. Cheers to the game that keeps making me smile. https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxw1rw7xns9dozz/killing%20floor.jpg
  8. ArmoredPuppy

Haven't been uploading much, but I did acquire tons of footage of me and my friends riding the Patriarch and other zeds. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BCwxof0tV8
  9. ArmoredPuppy

Make an Elite Icon for Vastly Experience Players

I wouldn't mind a sort of prestige type thing client side. That way you can still take screenshots and show it off if you'd like. I'm a fan of watching my perk numbers grow anyway, so I'd be happy every time I hit a new level, even if it didn't mean or change anything. Otherwise I don't really...
  10. ArmoredPuppy

MAC-10: Boost, or leave it how it is?

My biggest issue with the Mac-10, as with the Flamethrower, is that it makes everything a bit more difficult for me, especially if I am a perk like Commando or Sharpshooter and I'm trying to get headshots. I enjoy the Mac-10 a lot, as I do the Flamethrower. I like the Mac-10 on Firebug and I...
  11. ArmoredPuppy

a good combo?

Haha, it was a lame joke based on me saying getting booby punched earlier in the post. As in, B cup breasts being Fleshpound punched inward so they are now inverted A cups. Hence the B's to -A's. :P Yes, it's quite beastly. For about 8-10 months after being introduced it was pretty weak even on...
  12. ArmoredPuppy

a good combo?

For Commando you basically do something similar to the Support grenade combo. You soften a bit with an assault rifle, throw a grenade at his chest, shoot more so the Fleshpound rages, then you throw 3-4 more grenades. I usually carry SCAR and FAL if I'm Commando with 2 assault rifles, so I...
  13. ArmoredPuppy

KF KF in a nutshell

Love this picture. Man, I haven't seen that guys name in a minute. I used to draw with him and this other girl about 5-6 years ago. I can see he still very much enjoys large boobs. I wonder if we showed him Steampunk Mrs. Foster if he'd draw her with even bigger boobs, hah.
  14. ArmoredPuppy

a good combo?

Incoming wall of text that you should probably just skip. I dig the loadout. That's a pretty solid loadout if you're not a main side holder and there's no Medic. Having something like Katana, Schneidzekk, Zed MkII and Hunting could be pretty good too as level 5 or 6. I mean, you can use the...
  15. ArmoredPuppy

What seem unbalanced to you?

I pretty much agree with this, but I would also like to add in the bodyshot flinching of the Scrake as a negative. Sometimes, it can be good, mini-flinching the Scrake on a teammate in a messy situation where you can't hit the head so well, but this also means sometimes you're shooting at the...
  16. ArmoredPuppy

Is Killing Floor turning too comical?

Like others have said, it's always been kind of comical and scary at the same time. Speaking of the retail version, not the mod. I love the direction it went in, because it's still scary to me, but also fun and silly. I think they did a good job of gradually making it more over the top. It...
  17. ArmoredPuppy

New DLC Weapons Underpowered?

These weapons to me are like trying to use someone else's shower. It's goofy and annoying until you learn how to use it, but even when you figure it out, you still realize how wonky it is. I feel like I've learned how to use these weapons some, but they are still awkward to use barring the Mk...
  18. ArmoredPuppy

Which ZED gun is better?

It's hard to say which is better to me. They are better for different reasons and are better at different times. To me it's less about which is better, and what is the most appropriate time/loadout to use each for. I think both are definitely worth owning. The biggest issue of the Mk I to me...
  19. ArmoredPuppy

Tactics Frightyard obj crane tactics

Yes, the crane wave is tricky. Crane Wave - So far it's been easiest when we had one Zerk up front straight forward from the switch, kiting/fighting stuff - A Medic on the switch, with a Sharp, Support and Demo near by basically surrounding the switch - Another Sharp standing to the left of...
  20. ArmoredPuppy

Tactics Offperk weapon for zerk?

Lots of great weapons for Zerk offperk. I'd say these are the easiest to use/pick up and use. Lever Action Rifle Handcannon Mk23 Crossbow Musket Flare Pistol M79 M32 Trenchgun Husk Launcher Any Commando weapon Any Medic gun Both Zed Guns My favorite Zerk loadouts are Axe, MK23, M32*...