• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Amun Ra

Why does Tripwire focus on RS/RO2 instead of KF?

For the people mentioning Killing Floor 2 frequently. Your starting to sound as bad as the Half Life fans going crazy for their final installment of the series. Follow these rules and you might come out more sane than the "aliens" guy. >If anyone official (Staff member or well known gaming...
  2. Amun Ra

KF I say it should be time for an upgrade.

:) Please keep civil and calm. I don't know how many threads where made featuring these exact ideas and suggestions, but I feel this should be my final post before taking my gaze off Tripwire's activities and endeavors... :) So many threads of suggestions and personal opinions about a game...
  3. Amun Ra

KF Twisted Christmas - and Harchier

I want to believe this guy. In all my heart. If it could be true. I'd delete my own reply here.. But.. If the humble fans of TWI will politely restrain themselves. I have to point out that TWI broke the old gift giving rule as far as "Double Gifting" goes. Two community maps and a recycled...
  4. Amun Ra

KF Need Huge Map Pack.

That's the same reply I got last time. Download all maps or map packs individually and build a pack myself. Well you know what? That's what I'm doing. However, I don't plan on sharing it with anyone but my clients. Guess that concludes this post.
  5. Amun Ra

KF Need Huge Map Pack.

Because I really don't like Steam's 50 Mod Subscription Limit. (And certainly no button to unsubscribe from masses of mods.) I would like to ask if there are any generous map librarians to compile me an extremely huge zip file containing almost all KF maps in existence with their respective...
  6. Amun Ra

Tommy Gun DLC

There is a big difference between the 1921 model and the later M1 Mass produced model was the receivers and the bolt. The M1 could last longer in varying conditions. Despite the changes, I think any gangster would've preferred to have the M1 version because it wasn't so heavy. Drum mags are...
  7. Amun Ra

KF New Game Mode, Free Week - AND a sale

After reading much of the first 2 to 3 pages of this post. I'm very certain that you have a demand now. Please include in the next update as soon as you can. And thank you very much for adding the bolt action rifle. Not the way I thought it would turn out. But it's perfect. You made a lot of...
  8. Amun Ra

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

@Gregs2k2 & nd2spd This so called console that has your faith bouncing between hoops and your words is proving my point. Taking my reply to this post as a hostility shows your misinterpreting it. Instead of carefully reading reading my post, you suddenly believe I am attacking TWI. This is what...
  9. Amun Ra

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

Once again, I see TWI is playing trivial pursuit with it's bank account on the table. Why not waste time and resources to improve the original Killing Floor? The chances of Ouya getting popular is equal to Korea finally quitting Starcraft gaming leagues. I don't see it happening except maybe in...
  10. Amun Ra

Wewana Play app adds Killing Floor

Hey ummm.. I know this is an old post, but.. You guys want money right? You will do what you can to get it. Have you ever just thought of developing Killing Floor a little more? You know, because isn't that the life of a video game developer? I mean, I don't think you guys got into making games...
  11. Amun Ra

Killing Floor 2 with Unreal Engine 4

Oh you.. I've seen many fully released games that still have many Public/Private beta traits. Like Memory leaks, graphical issues, AI problems. RO2 was technically released in a beta state despite it being a "Full" or "Gold" release. In all respects, they should stop naming these betas and just...
  12. Amun Ra

KF KF in Steam Cards

The price isn't fixed, and if it ever does get off the ground. Your gonna find yourself making no money off of it. Savor what you got now, because that's likely the most your gonna make. (Just like metal on the tf2 market, the stuff keeps dropping in price, making efforts to trade and sell much...
  13. Amun Ra

@Dafe: Just to clarify KF's playerbase decreased the moment L4D2 came out. People obsessed with zombie games easily flock to the next trend like the ironical hipster evading the newest mainstream popularized culture they where fans to. KF's player base has much or less remained the same since...
  14. Amun Ra

forget the m99 this is what we really need

M99 debates. Can we just leave it the way it is? No really, I'm all in favor of that political standing right there. Vote M99 stays the way it is now. And forever hold your peace.
  15. Amun Ra

KF KF in Steam Cards

I hope this steam card's thing will never stick. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me for saying. I just think it's a waste of energy and another way to get more money as if DOTA 2 and TF2 didn't already have enough micro-transactions. Most of us don't mind DLC. But when you charge for...
  16. Amun Ra

Idea of a new Firebug Weapon

Don't mean to rain on your parade here.. But we should focus on rounding out available weapons for every class to even numbers. It seems lob-sided with the demo lacking a few extra goodies. The Sharpshooter lacking a true sniper rifle, etc etc... I suggested for Demo, the RPG-7 launcher. And...
  17. Amun Ra

Forget the idea of KF2. TWI can't even make Red Orchestra 2 right. I don't trust sequels from people who take popular modifications in the first place, turn them into full fledged games, and screw up years later with newer engines. TWI needs to get KF1 off the ground, well rounded and balanced...
  18. Amun Ra

Balance the M99 thread

There is a difference between overpowered and abused. The M99 was abused when ammo for it was sickly cheap and the weapon's price tag wasn't much of a deterrent for any class being able to wield it effectively. Veterans quickly exploited the weapon and abused it's power. Which was why a price...
  19. Amun Ra

Is this legal?

I don't care how you level your classes. If you make yourself look bad for failing on normal as level 6 whatever. I'm gonna troll the **** out of you in a way that is enjoyable to everyone else pulling their weight. Unless you where intentionally screwing around, then I will laugh with you, not...
  20. Amun Ra

All of my teammates in Killing Floor - A thread of fails

Despite this being a compilation thread of moments of complete disasters. It's safe to say. 2/3rds of the folks who play Killing Floor are just terrible at playing the game in general. Oh, my cousin finally got the game 5 days ago! Woohoo!. And hes a really good player :3