• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. GARY OAK

Something needs to be done about stacking

Playing as the resistance against the axis stack is hilarious. It is quite amusing to see what effect a couple of "competent" players can have. you may not win all the time but whats the fun in that? So next time you hop onto your usual servers, take of your serious hat and try out the loosing...
  2. GARY OAK

Bigger screen = easier to play?

how is multi screen support these days? I have not played Ro2 with 3 screens for a while now. Are all the UI elements still spread across all 3 screens? as that was the main turn of for me.
  3. GARY OAK

Debate about "spawn killing" IS IT OR IS IT NOT

Killing the enemy when he emerges from the spawn location is not spawn killing. Mowing down a squad that has just re-spawned on their squad leader is not spawn killing. However Running into the enemies spawn. Then killing the poor bastards as they materialize from the ether, is spawn killing.
  4. GARY OAK

How do you feel about playing on servers with BOTS (AI)?

The problem i have with bots is when their skill in combat is set far to high, it is not fun attacking on bridges when you are being gunned down by 95% accurate bots at 200 meters+ apart from that i do not mind bots when the player count is low they help flesh out the server and encourage more...
  5. GARY OAK

Tactics Tank Combat...How to

I tend to find if the enemy tank is presenting his frontal armor and turret, aim to the right of the gun to kill the Gunner/Comander Knocking out his ability to fire for 6-7 seconds, In that time i find it helps to move your tank into a better between shots. If he is stupid enough to show his...
  6. GARY OAK

Pls TWI fix the bloody rambo mg

Rambo MG34 is comedy to play. MG class is my most played class, next to squad leader. It is a bit silly at the moment how i am able to storm buildings and mow down entire rooms of Ivans/Kruats before they turn around and aim their guns at me. Although Its no way near as bad as it used to be...
  7. GARY OAK

Favorite firearm in Red Orchestra 2?

Either the Mosin 9130, or the Comedy lvl50 C-96 using that in full auto mode then wondering where all my ammo has gone
  8. GARY OAK

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

T35 when? T35 when? T-35 when? Уникальный экспонат - танк Т-35А. - YouTube I want drive forward and break down, then becoming a battle bunker with all the turrets also while i am here what ever happened to that kv-1? that was in development some screen shots would be nice, every one loves...
  9. GARY OAK

Post any kills of the Tripwire staff here :P

i need to find the screen shots i had of ramm team killing me with the knee mortar on one of the rising storm live streams.
  10. GARY OAK

Biggest facepalm moments in RO2

One thing comes to mind, last time i was playing on bridges, i was the tank commander, the bridge had been cleared of tank traps but was covered in smoke, I then think it is a good idea to drive at full speed into the smoke to assist the russians on the bridge. You could probably guess what...
  11. GARY OAK

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Did any one take any videos when this mod was used on a full server? it would be interesting to watch, and would spark up more interest in this mod.
  12. GARY OAK

RO2 Win-Loss ratio bug

I just checked my Ro2 stats my win loss has changed from 4.0, to 0.08. Most played team is still correct, that being Allies.
  13. GARY OAK

"The Omano Tournament" : Be the Hero of Stalingrad !

matches start tonight, should be a blast. :IS2:
  14. GARY OAK

Christmas Patch

I want halftracks, universal carriers, and the clown car for Christmas is that to much to ask? :p
  15. GARY OAK

"The Omano Tournament" : Be the Hero of Stalingrad !

this sounds like a spot of fun
  16. GARY OAK

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

and a barrel that is not made from witchcraft like the current Stationary Mg-34
  17. GARY OAK

Stalingrad Kessel is fundamentally flawed

This map is both fine to attack and defend on with a competent team. which should always be the case. A falls very easily if you push around Left though B, into the Back of A. With smoke covering the streets. C is very easy to capture so long as you have smoke Covering the Lanes into C...
  18. GARY OAK

Invisible PPSH-41 on Bridges

I have seen similar things on bridges before, where the PPSH was replaced by the PTRS. so my Squad Leader was running around With a PTRS firing it like a mad man from the hip/shoulder while the PPSH gun sound would still be going off.
  19. GARY OAK

will peripheral view indicators ever be fixed ?

I have never noticed the peripheral view indicators, in about 850 hours of play. I think it is just the servers you play on.