• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SkullFinder123

KF Free To Play

How about just lowering the price a tad then?
  2. SkullFinder123

KF How many achivements do you have?

1299 Hours and 199 achieves. The number 99 heh Also SAM is amazing amirite
  3. SkullFinder123

A Last Hurrah?

I might be able to do et. Also first post in ages. Hi
  4. SkullFinder123

problem with the killing floor bundle

I'm sure that they intentionally didn't throw in the neon chars and neon weps so they could make more profit of the single DLCs, which makes sense. Why have two different prices for brand new DLCs? As for Mrs Foster, that could be an accident.
  5. SkullFinder123

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

So I'm guessing Mac and Linux versions aren't going to be an immediate when this comes out like KF1?
  6. SkullFinder123

KF Move Steam Popup Messages to top right corner

Is it hard to simply create a custom HUD for KF? Other Steam games have that capability. The limits of the iMac coils me
  7. SkullFinder123

More lvls to perk - prestige only

hue. beat me to it :P
  8. SkullFinder123

Commuity weapon pack

B4 nutter gets here "first post" On Topic: Some weapons like the flares and the musket are the key reasons to getting those DLCs, but I don't see a specific pattern going on here. Most of the weapons in the DLCs vary between being actually good to being plain situational
  9. SkullFinder123

Would the stalker be more useful if...

Sooo we have a pyro, all we need is a spy now?
  10. SkullFinder123

I have two ideas for new mobs

teletubbies as clot replacement
  11. SkullFinder123

KF First Person Spectator

And their reason for doing that is...
  12. SkullFinder123

Current Map White List

why does this thread still exist if map-whitelist is gone?
  13. SkullFinder123

[Killing Floor Games] Sign up here!

Hmmmmmmmmmm Sounds like fun. I need to form a team for my steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/in_house_games If anyone is interested in forming a team just PM me here or on steam
  14. SkullFinder123

The KF Screenshot and Video Thread

Dat typo
  15. SkullFinder123

Image for tatoo permission.

This whole thread has become an image of this, at least that's what I get out of it
  16. SkullFinder123

4 less

Just use the powerz of the googlez or youtubez to see how fast a sharp can kill a fp. Killing Floor - M14 vs. Scrake & Fleshpound (Sharpshooter) - YouTube Killing Floor - Crossbow SS vs. 6man HoE Fleshpound - YouTube
  17. SkullFinder123

FluXiService - Game Hosting

Sweet, I am really considering bringing back up my old server since gameservers.com tends to be unreliable/expensive at times. I lack the current funds to be able to get one now even with your opening discounts, but by the time you get hosting in the USA...
  18. SkullFinder123

KF Fuel for Chainsaw

The chainsaw is about as useful as Play-Doh. Fix this first then worry about other changes.
  19. SkullFinder123

KF Killing floor livestreams

I haven't done it in a longggg time, but I might just get back into it. livestream.com/skullfinder123
  20. SkullFinder123

KF Tutorial

Don't forget the infamous death by chat: "aawsssddwsawdwd" Medik was eaten by the Fleshpound