• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. E

Server [Help]Dedicated Server..

Not found, not how to use it...
  2. E

I do not understand how to use "SteamCMD", not as vercion upgrade to 1039
  3. E

Hi Guys .. the pobrema I have is that .. When I create a dedicated server attempt habirir the Killing floor and not I, then when I close the dedicated server, Killing floor starts quickly, which can not be please help. Appears it in "UnrealServer Consola"
  4. E

Code [Tutorial] Modifying Existing Weapons

I already knew XD! but one question .. where they get all these codes?
  5. E

[Mutator]KFDrop

if you want the arrangement is that, I thought it would sell better because the power had to be more powerful :(
  6. E

[Mutator]KFDrop

With this mutator can sell and Dropped the 9mm, invented this mutator to player paresca more real and sometimes better because you need money and you have nothing to sell then this might help because you can sell the Single to a very good price. ;) Click Here + 42 Damage (Edit + 42 Damage)...
  7. E

IT WAS SO EASY!! OH MY GOD!!!.... This was the problem.- class KFAmmob extends Mutator; simulated function PostBeginPlay() { if (Level.NetMode != NM_DedicatedServer) class'SingleAmmo'.default.MaxAmmo = 250; class'SingleAmmo'.default.MaxAmmo = 250; } defaultproperties {...
  8. E

Nonono... But if.. Look.. Click Here.. I want to change what's in red...
  9. E

I want to set this look.. I want Change Fill in 250 Click To View Img This it is. Gracias :D
  10. E

Not Works.. :S Not Have other Option?
  11. E

New User Interface preview

Remember Arms edit bar .. Which is .. Button 1 Button 2 Button 3 Button 4 or Button 5
  12. E

Nono.. I didn't say anything wrong de ti :S Other doubt How to Change the Fill or Filled of the Weapon (in the trade).. I tried with Class'Single'.Default.FillCapacity = 250; Class'Single'.Default.FilledCapacity = 250...
  13. E

UFFF Sorry to be so inattentive I am ashamed to bother: S FORGIVENESS: ( ****!
  14. E

And sorry for bothering What is the Class'???????'.default.xxxxx = xxx; Of these weapons Combat Shotgun Huntig HSG-1 M14EBR Mac-10 sorry for bothering
  15. E

New User Interface preview

Remember to add the Suitcase 10/15, grenades, bullets, boots, ect ..
  16. E

Hello Friends. Missing Class carries many bullets the gun. what I mean is missing quantities of ammunition that can use the weapon: Class'SingleAmmo'.default.GunBullets = 15; Change At Class'SingleAmmo'.default.GunBullets = 20; this is not true Class, I gave an example Sorry: I not speak...
  17. E

Mac Crash on startup

Seach other Killing Floor :S
  18. E

Code [Help]Compiling a uc to a .u

From where I can download KF SDK?
  19. E

Perk idea: Pointman

Add to + weapon chargers And Stat raising 254 lvl :S