• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Server AdminPlus for KF

Yes. It works fine, for the most part. I use it every day on my server. I am using the updated v3 with the packaged .ucl file. I always initialize it from the command line, or call it from the VoteConfig. No trouble getting to load up. A few of the commands seem to have no/unknown effect...
  2. A

Server ServerEXT Reserved Slots?

Solution to "ServerExtA" file problem with ServerExt/Chatfilter Solution to "ServerExtA" file problem with ServerExt/Chatfilter Sorry about the Necro, but to answer the person above me, i think you probably enabled one of the unsupported aspects of the Chatfilter, like "warnings" or...
  3. A

ScrnBalance extends ServerPerksX: To Be, or Not To Be?

Despite the foregoing, I forgot to say, great job PooSH on your rebalancing, and thanks to everyone in the community who has contributed to its development and growth. This mutator has brought much more steady attention and growth to my server than I ever would have hoped for. I know that you'll...
  4. A

ScrnBalance extends ServerPerksX: To Be, or Not To Be?

I voted "NO" on the basis that, as a server admin, I don't really need a lot more new work to negotiate, just to keep the server running as it is. Leave it to TWI to break my server bi-monthly with their latest patch. Now if recompiling Guardian's perks (Or the custom bug-fixed extensions of...
  5. A

List of bugs in the current KF Build

Great job PooSH! I'll apply your update to my server ASAP. Thanks again.
  6. A

New Perk "The Guardian"

Hi. Thank you very much for your speedy reply. I'll check out the nerfed versions you linked. One problem though, I don't see any links for the part in the PINK TEXT. Or did you mean the scrn versions are to be found with the brute gunner modification? Oh well. GIYF, i suppose.
  7. A

New Perk "The Guardian"

Guardian, I will try to be concise. I am the admin of a server that is running SCRN balance in conjunction with several of your perks in a custom brew. I wanted to thank you for your work on these additions. But the time has come to make a few improvements and iron out a few wrinkles. I...
  8. A

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

OK. Well thanks for explicating that bit. I don't want to be that guy that asks for you to patch a feature. So, I guess I'll just try to avoid dropping heavy items on people. If I have to, I can just drop cash on people instead. Not the best solution, but it will do in a pinch. Generally, I do...
  9. A

No, no, that's not it. Cheating isn't the problem. If I want to cheat, i'll just turn god mode on for everybody. But that's stupid. The problem is when you're trying to help the players, without taking away all the challenge. So, like if you drop a big gun on someone who needs it, and you...
  10. A

I guess this is a question for poosh. I run a small 6 person server using SCRN Balance and Serverperks. I also have the Brute Gunner installed. I'm currently running v 5.21, which I believe to be the most current version. I was not having the issue with the previous major release, and I do...
  11. A

New Perk "BruteGunner" aka Heavy Gunner

OK. So I ran into a problem that took me about 2 hours to track down and fix, so I thought I'd document it. Nobody else seems to have mentioned this issue. Maybe it's server specific (Linux Servers only, maybe?). In any case, I installed the Brutegunner to my server. There was a "Server Refused...
  12. A

Server Server woes and the Xmas event update

Thread Closed Issue was resolved by completely wiping the server and redeploying from the ground up. ... Which isn't really a resolution, but it's the best I could do. Thanks for the input, those who tried to help me.
  13. A

[WEAPON] Moss12

Just a quick link to a filelocker with this mutator's file in it. I like the workshop, but i often prefer just a zip archive when I'm planning to install something on my server. Everything should be in here, but I didn't take the time to make an "Animations" "Textures"... etc. directory. So...
  14. A

I have come to the same conclusion. is there any document or guide to backing up a KF server for subsequently restoration? I could use a short breakdown of some of the critical steps. If anyone has a good link, i'd appreciate it. -RSW
  15. A

Please do check it out. I deleted the file in question and redownloaded upon verify. No change. I'm stumped. Edit: This behavior continues to persist only when I connect to my server. All servers that I access through the in-game browser otherwise are just fine. This makes me think the issue is...
  16. A

OK. So I'm still having the same trouble. The file "kf_gore_trip_sm" is being sent every time i try to log in to the server. I have found the file locally, and it seems to be ok. Furthermore, i have no trouble logging into other servers using the 1045 patch. I have verified that the 1045...
  17. A

Thanks very much Skillz. Unfortunately I ran smack into another problem after uploading the file. It now tries to send me a file called "kf_gore_trip_sm" in order to play on the server. I find this confusing because I didn't have any trouble before the update, and I've run the update many...
  18. A

So more trouble with the new patch. Seems like something horrible happens every time there's a significant update. Logged on this evening to find my server non functional. Noticed the update, and ran the steam update serverside. Now the server won't even get past initialization. Evidently...
  19. A

Beta Map KF-Cave

Hmm. The download links seem to be bad for this file. So I found it elsewhere and have decided to post a couple filelocker links to keep this thread from becoming a dead end. Here you go: KF-Cave (v2) - http://depositfiles.com/files/thzbipxl3...
  20. A

Server INI files deleted by updates??? - WTF?

Wow. Thanks guys. That's a huge help. As a matter of fact I have a backup that's about a month old. I back up all my stuff on to external, and then I back that up to cloud storage for anything active about once a month. Unfortunately, I suffered total mechanical failure on my main backup drive...