• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Stop harshing on noobs!

The person yelling at the top of his lungs to convince everyone of his greatness will never convince his true audience, themselves. Meaning most people getting upset that others don't "recognize" there importance aren't important at all. They just can't accept it.
  2. D

Vassili rocked the house!

I was there. Both sides had SL's that worked well. The axis where using smoke, arty, and human waves to break the defenses, but the Allies where coordinated and unified. At any other time each of these teams should of dominated the other. When they faced off it was an intense struggle that was...
  3. D

A question about reccording video in Red Orchestra

I agree your soundcard is not going to have a large impact on your recording process at this time. You are more then likely experiencing to loud of volumes that is causing the cracking. Try going to you volume properties and turn down your record source by ten percent and try it again. Until you...
  4. D

Code How to make real suppression

how about just cranking up the blur to the point that the player is really suppressed?
  5. D

Engine Woes

I would check your cylinder compression, timing, check for exhaust blockage, catalytic converter blockage, stall converter functionality (AT only). Clutch slippage (manual only). Check all your vacuum lines for cracks and fit. I would also check the quality of the gas and for debris in your...
  6. D

[Error] Bots Gone Wild!

sounds like a perfect time to practice for serious sam.
  7. D

Tripwires

Tripwires would make clearing a house or building absolutely hell. I'm all for it!
  8. D

New to game; what should I know to lessen the learning curve?

Welcome to the game bud. Here are a couple things I use to spot targets that may help. 1. Look for movement. 2. Look for odd shapes, a bump on the hill that is out of place. 3. Look for color variances like a splash of yellow in the dark doorway. In time you will make some incredibly long...
  9. D

NP/Forgive System...

You never see the last tk's. It will kick you before you do. You never know if that last satchel took out 2 or 6 or more good guys.
  10. D

More possiblities

I could see if planes are added to map that has a huge vertical sky and relatively low draw distance to force the planes into dogfights. However I would like to see scripted dogfights over the battlefield for ambiance. Maybe have the falling planes hit the field similar to what random arty is...
  11. D

Outsider Impressions and a Question

Welcome to RO. With your system specs you can really crank this game up. Check out the tweak guide here http://www.redorchestragame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10701 Once you get into the INI file you can turn a few settings up that will make the game even better. I would suggest increase the...
  12. D

SERVER RELEASE > MEATGRINDER: NEW MinionWorkz Pack!!

The files where on The Wild Bunch 50 player server. The maps where removed from rotation because the player count went down to a very low level. However some of the maps are still in rotation on The Wild Bunch Old Glory server. Coincidentally the player counts there are almost non-existent since...
  13. D

SERVER RELEASE > MEATGRINDER: NEW MinionWorkz Pack!!

TWB old glory server does indeed have the files installed. However when ever a new map comes up the player count drops dramatically. Most of these maps are not alot of fun with under 10 players. No slant to the modders, there work is very good and much appreciated.
  14. D

connection failed

I use cox@home service. I noticed this happening right after a steam update about 3-4 moths ago. I have noticed it across several servers. I cannot find any discernible patterns other then I installed a steam patch. The disconnects are completely random for me. Some nights are better then others.
  15. D

have an idea for a mod, need to know if its bad

The idea is army men. The way it would play out is essentially this, Green vs. Tan. Both sides would have the same load outs of weapons and ratios. The maps could be any scenario, but built from everyday items. Items a child would have used to make a battlefield. The map locations could be in a...
  16. D

Observations on Current Attitudes

Yes TWB does have active admins. People are regularly session banned for language. If someone is openly racist they receive a permanent ban. If a player is consistently disruptive then they receive a permanent ban as well. Unfortunately at this point a 24 hour server cannot be admined 24 hours a...
  17. D

just a thought

Congrats SiC
  18. D

The Return of the Veteran nights!

Sounds like a great idea, I'll do my best to be there.
  19. D

Need help finding web resources.

Hello everyone I am trying to find out how to fiddle with the motion blur settings. I would just like to change area of effect, duration and intensity. I am hoping someone can point me to some tutorials on how to do this. I am not cooking up anything big and glamorous. I just want to see if an...
  20. D

Red orchestra in the future...

I have to agree with hockeywarrior, I've been playing long enough to see the high and low player cycles.