• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. W

[Game] Battlefield 3

Well.. would you be surprised that the answer is yes, someone likes and plays this game? I played through the annoying timed button pressing called SP, got all the weapons out of the CO-OP and 117h MP. I got lots out of BC2 (600h) and imo BF3 isn't going to be boring just yet. I preordered the...
  2. W

[Game] Battlefield 3

Hah, that was one of the easiest things to accomplish. Radio beacons, T-ugs and MAV count as vehicles. Just blowtorch a recon and his camping gear.
  3. W

What car do you drive?

Hybrids, fuel injection, reasonable and cheap cars? Bah! 1192ccs of flat-four power will beat every silly 'car' that tries to rise above it. Seriously one of the most fun cars I have owned and driven. Atm I'm looking for a project ragtop, convertible or an early bus. Yet more money to the...
  4. W

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

I'll just leave this here... Chill out :IS2:
  5. W

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The EA stats servers are grinding to a halt under the "overwhelming" load. All stats are there and your progress is still saved, but the game client has problems (:troll:) getting those out. An94&M16+red dot are great of course but I prefer the XM8 with ironsights. Pure power and accuracy. PKM...
  6. W

It isnt Caturday. Post your ****ing cats.

Needs more cats. :IS2:
  7. W

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Revelation! Revelation! Comrades! I have found TWI's secret project; Heroes of IS-2: Greatest Tank Of WW2. RO:HOS is merely a codename for a far larger and better game focusing entirely on IS2, unarguably the greatest tank of ww2. Screencap: DOWNLOAD FOR THE MOTHERLAND! :IS2: ahem, nice...
  8. W

What bike do you drive?

This 1950 350cc Awtowelo BMW R35. After 1952 known as EMW. Changing gears with hand ftw
  9. W

What car do you drive?

Every man should have a beetle;) Almost ready for ze sandblasting and ze paintz.
  10. W

Left 4 Dead

Versus games are damn fun. Yesterday two guys on the opposing team failed enormously. They were playing as survivors and one made it to the saferoom and closed the door. Meanwhile, the other survivor was pinned down near the door by a hunter accompanied by me as a smoker and some other guy as a...
  11. W

What car do you drive?

It's a 1950 Avtovelo (East German) made R35.
  12. W

What car do you drive?

I'm going to restore it to the condition it was in 1955. I know exactly what I have "bought", a small, underpowered, nostalgic Beetle that has been in my family for over 40 years.:p It deserves to be restored. This one is going to receive some vroom vroom treatment. Clicky As for the bikes...
  13. W

What car do you drive?

Bikes... pffft. Real men drive with these. (Steering not included)
  14. W

What car do you drive?

A bit small for you? :D I'm posting pictures of my progress on the beetle HERE. Yes, it's a bit rusty...
  15. W

What car do you drive?

Everyone would cut my nuts off if I did it "black 30hp lowrider with pearlescent paint" style. This one will be a full original looker mainly because I already have restored a 1950 BMW R35 motorcycle and people are waiting for a "perfect" restored vehicle, not a modded ride :rolleyes:. But...
  16. W

What car do you drive?

The baseplate is nice and clean but the bodywork has "some" rust here and there. There are holes near the wheel wells (don't know if that's the word for it). Not a big deal, i'm going to restore it to the condition it was in Wolfsburg, October 1955 :p Yeah, it's an oval. Much more nostalgia...
  17. W

What car do you drive?

Beetles, eh? 1955 1200 Beetle, got it free from my uncle. This car will drain my bank account clean and empty, but what a great car it will be after i'm done with it <3.
  18. W

3D & Animation Volkswagen Typ 82 "K

That whole thing is an iPod, duh. :D Looks good btw.
  19. W

CC Screenshot Thread

R35 on Ardon. It's awwwriiight.
  20. W

Carp Crosses problem

Nothing wrong there. No unrealistic colours to make it easier :p It only takes some time getting used to recognising the uniforms.