• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

More level 6's playing on Hard

Right now, I play mainly Hard, seems like a good level for me. The games are not too long, at night times I can have a choice of servers where my ping is less than 100, and if your team has inexperienced players it doesn't affect much. My perks are all 6 except for Zerk and Fail-bug. So I would...
  2. B

Tactics Killing Floor: A guide for the FPS nut.

Crouching has strengths! Crouching has strengths! nice write up! Crouching is not as useless as you make it seem. It helps any perk with automatic fire by lessoning the recoil. Commando or firebug for example. Not that you should be spamming as either one of those perks, but moments can...
  3. B

Mac Settings reset every time I open Killing Floor

I looked into that. Actually, in the killingfloor.ini file my settings are recorded and saved at the levels at which I want them(with higher gamma), but when I launch killing floor it launches with the default settings still.:eek: The visual and audio settings are in the killingfloor.ini folder...
  4. B

Unreal Engine 2 has a feature where it won't remember settings if a player plays the game after changing the setting. This is so players would not change settings to something unplayable and then be potentially stuck with it if they couldn't get back to the menu. The way around this is to...
  5. B

Hello, Every time I open the game I have to raise the brightness/gamma, change the music/sound effect volume, and choose my character from the default. Basically, the settings seem to reset to default settings every time I open killing floor. I am wondering if this is intended or not. It is...