• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. schepp himself

The Immersion Overhaul Mutator is now RANKED!

Uh! I will finally test this mod out. Thanks for all the effort put in! Greets Schepp himself
  2. schepp himself

Winners Announced in Rising Storm $25,000 "Banzai" Community Mapping Contest!

Praise the mappers! Praise them! Greets Schepp himself P.S.: Why don't they show up in the workshop?!
  3. schepp himself

Rising Storm on sale for 75% off as the Daily Deal on the Steam Holiday Sale!

That feeling when you already have it and already gifted it to every one of your steam friends... :( Greets and happy new year to all of you! Schepp himself
  4. schepp himself

The Popsmoke Mod team has released an In Country: Vietnam - Gameplay Teaser

Oh look how greedy Tripwire is! [/sarcasm] Free, awesome content for an awesome game. Which is not free but very fairly priced. What's not to like?! Greets Schepp himself
  5. schepp himself

The Popsmoke Mod team has released an In Country: Vietnam - Gameplay Teaser

Sooooo looking forward to this! Greets Schepp himself
  6. schepp himself

2.FJg Classic Nights!!

This guy speaks the truth. I will frequent your server in the near future. Thanks for hosting! Greets Schepp himself
  7. schepp himself

Declining number of populated Classic servers. Bots everywhere.. What now?

True. And implement a nice filter-menu. Greets Schepp himself P.S.: Thanks for clearing that up, btw.
  8. schepp himself

You can put up a custom server that is like the classic mode without it being unranked? Please elaborate! Greets Schepp himself
  9. schepp himself

Browser Filter Choices?

You should be able to click on filters you want to make you a nice list of do's and don'ts. Then the filter-system would be nice. Greets Schepp himself
  10. schepp himself

To come back to the Thread-Topic: There are very very few classic servers now in effect and those few that are populated are filled by 2-5 human players. It's not enjoyable. I join them occasionally, but they just don't fill up. So there are two possible solutions to this imo: 1) people start...
  11. schepp himself

TL and SL's

I often play as TL and SL (almpst exclusively) even when I don't know the map that well just because I use my mic all the time to coordinate the teams tactics. It makes the team so much more effective when at least the TLs and SLs are talking with each other. So people: Use your mic! Your...
  12. schepp himself

Hero At rifle guy.. Tank slaying OVER the top

...and another reason to ditch weapon progression and play classic instead. There, the AT rifle is useless on every lvl. :p Greets Schepp himself
  13. schepp himself

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

I just got a little moist. The universal carrier will be a fine addition to the game. And as much as I'd like to see tanks like KV1 or Panzer III oder Stugs in the battlefield, a troops transport is the most important thing right now. Keep up the good work, you guys are simply awesome...
  14. schepp himself

Bridges of Druzhina and Coldsteel Update

I like it when the attacker has to take both objectives before they cease to be recapable. I'm looking forward to play with the changes. Sadly, I didn't get to play Bridges in official mode, yet. Greets Schepp himself
  15. schepp himself

Tactics Excessive Teamkilling

RO2 (and especially RS!) is a game, where TKs happen. A lot. This is due to lethal weaponry and similar looking teamcolors. I apologize for taken TKs 95% of the time and apologize every time I do it over voice. This helps I guess. But the forgive-mechanic is too obscure. A pop up button would...
  16. schepp himself

So now that RS has been out for a while, what do you think of the merge?

Riflemen have sidearms? Sorry, I play classic, I must have forgotten that. :) The merge is good. Brings people together, tightens the community. The different game modes however... Greets Schepp himself
  17. schepp himself

Suggested Changes to the Artillery system

While I agree that the suggested system is interesting, I don't feel that one round arty strikes fit into a WW2 game. Walking arty barrages would be nice, though. Greets Schepp himself
  18. schepp himself

What We Are Up To - Community Map Pack Part 2 and More

I'm looking forward to that multiplayer campaign hitting release! Greets Schepp himself