• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Ajk1230

Snail carousel on Steamland

a friend and I were wondering why snails were used on the carousel and why they didnt choose any other animal or bug/insect. :IS2::):rolleyes::eek::(:o:p:mad:
  2. Ajk1230

Highlander

For whatever reason, this achievement doesn't seem to work. I've tried it a few different times now. Different map, different difficulty. The achievement is pretty self explanatory, so I know its not me screwing up.
  3. Ajk1230

Berserkers new weapons

Just thought i would share this with the community. Buzzsaw Bows for Pat?!?!? - YouTube
  4. Ajk1230

Game sound

Why is it that when I turn my sound down to 0.01, its about as loud as when its all the way up. Same thing goes for music volume. I can barely hear the people that im in Teamspeak with because the game sound is so loud. I've tried messing around with all audio settings but cant seem to find a...
  5. Ajk1230

Hellride

Just played a 6 man game on the new map, Hellride. Difficulty was Hell on Earth. Throughout the entire game, the 6 of us got a total of 3 scrakes, about 5-10 bloats, and 10-15 sirens. Most of the game consisted of just clots, crawlers, stalkers and gorefasts, then the occasional husk and...
  6. Ajk1230

Fleshpounds

We all know that during wave 10, at least 2 fleshpounds will spawn at a time. During my time playing KF, i have seen 3 at a time in probably .05% of the games that i have played. Since the recent update, I have played around 4 or 5 games on both HoE and suicidal. In at least half of those games...
  7. Ajk1230

Tactics Running from a raged Scrake

Lately I've been seeing a lot of players run from a raged scrake(on suicidal and HoE for whoever is wondering). Its usually either a commando, firebug, or spamming demo, all of which shouldnt even be engaging it in the first place. I do understand that people make mistakes and shoot them by...
  8. Ajk1230

Spectators

When im in a server and somebody joins as a spectator it doesnt show their name, just a space followed by "became a spectator". looks like this : became a spectator I don't know if this is how its supposed to be or this is a problem that only I have. Any help would be great, thanks.