• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

Beta Map Ro-Deckung-PB1

I played this the other day. Map seems very fun. There weren't enough people on the server to get the full effect though. Good Job!
  2. H

Slowing down exit from Tanks (merged)

I totally agree with this. Last night I snuck up on a tank with satchel (already armed). Well the solo-gunner must have seen me outta the corner of his eye. So he suddenly appeared right in front of me. All I could do was chunk the satchel and try to switch to my gun. He had chased me down...
  3. H

Infantry Damage Effects

I agree completely! I've suggested similar features before but for some reason people don't get too excited about adding player damage features. :rolleyes: My suggestion ( which appears congruent with your ideas) is that the player could still fire off a couple rounds before he dies. I mean...
  4. H

Final Map RO-BeachAssault

Wow the final version looks great! Lots of improvements over the beta versions. I just played the "BeachAssault only" server for a few hours and I just realized the extent of the underground tunnel system. It adds a great new dimension to the map. This is definitely my favorite custom map...
  5. H

When shot in the leg

I would like to see a system where any wound that is not "immediately lethal", the player can still fight on for a period of time at a decreased level of ability. This is a compromise to the Operation Flashpoint system where you are wounded forever and you cant walk you don't die spontaneously...
  6. H

Bleeding and Bandaging

Detailed wound system is outlined near the end of page 2 of this thread.
  7. H

Bleeding and Bandaging

I remember the days of OFP (flashpoint) where you would crawl across the map because your legs were shot. It wasn't fun. You had to carry an extra nade to off yourself. But herein lies the beauty of dying after 20 seconds. You can still be immobile but you are only immobile for 20 seconds...
  8. H

Bleeding and Bandaging

Heres a compromise: I would like to see a feature where you can survive for maybe 10-20 seconds after sustaining a "combat ending" wound. This is more significant in say a close quarters situation where you could be wounded and immobile but have a few seconds to fire off a last round before...
  9. H

Lyes Krovy = spam fest

My solution is: Allow the germans to RnG with the MG42 :p
  10. H

Lyes Krovy = spam fest

I concur with you Monkwarrior. Nadespamming causes me to stay away from teamwork play because I'm afraid of being victim to the nadespam massacre. I tend to run away from my buddies and go off on my own. I prefer not to nadespam myself but when I get frustrated I'm a bit embarrassed to say...
  11. H

Level Design RO-Lakelands B3

Played this for the first time tonight. Excellent job! Especially for a first map ever. Only one recommendation: the tank commander spawns far away from tank. you have to drive a half track over to the other spawn point most times. Keep up the good work.
  12. H

Beta Map RO-Orel Beta1

Just played this map for the first time tonight. I had a lot of fun. The long drive was kind of a pain at times but it also discouraged rambo tactics. One of the best parts about being a large map is the necessity of communication so everyone attacks the same area. Lots of fun. Good job...
  13. H

Sniper reloading POLL

This is exactly what I was thinking. You should be able to cycle the bolt to "unload" thost last 1 or 2 rounds. You shouldn't have to fire the rounds in order to unload them. Also its completely possible with a real gun.
  14. H

MG 42 sound

Wow I saw that movie at Blockbuster and I wanted to get it because the cover art is so cool. But now it actually sounds like something I'd like to see.