• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. D

Code Serverperks + Mysql?

I think he meant about Scary_Ghost made KFStatsX http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=83045
  2. D

Server SteamCMD wont download

download steamcmd from official valve website, the one which TWI posted in thei Wiki doesn't work (well if you are using linux and via ssh)
  3. D

Code Error After Compiling

Just delete this line: showMesh=SkeletalMesh'V94LLI_A.V94LLI_3rd'
  4. D

KF Does anyone give me a dread mut 1.1?

Just change the package name and then Re-Upload it, but with different name. So other people will not get errors, when they will try to join a server where there is already Dead (the old one)
  5. D

Code How to reach specific Zed's HP in HUD? (efficient way)

Yeah i noticed that in Hud class doesn't seem to work, so i have addded Health tracking into custom GameReplication class. Health checks in Tick (using custom GameType) and Initiallazing in custom GameType (under Boss preparation in trader time) since i have already altered State...
  6. D

Didn't tought about that method. Thanks I will try it out!
  7. D

Greetings all, I wonder how to access Specific Zed's Health in HUD class (more specific Pat's) without using foreach DynamicActors (the slowest way...)?
  8. D

KF Skeleton HUD

I could agree, the made hud looks very good, however it really doesn't fit to KF :/
  9. D

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

How to make that EditStats feature would work with strings too (I have made that it would read strings for id and ip which was easy task, but no clue how to make that it would also save as string, without conversion to int)?
  10. D

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Marco never thought of making same database (for windows) for Linux version (Wine uses a lot of cpu usage :/ )?
  11. D

ServerPerks icon bug

Well it's because it should be 256x256...Not 128x128
  12. D

Code On map change crash (almost everytime)

Hi all, I began to start facing strange crash which I can't understand why it happens. Even it happen on map change when I changed the map via webadmin when no players pressed join. One thing that I noticed is that it doesn't crash when turning off the Map Vote option in KFMapVoteV2Handler...
  13. D

Code Achievement Stat/Function Reading

should be there else if instead of else? Edit: Ups didn't saw FZFalzar already mentioned :(
  14. D

[MOD] Aliens:KillingFloor

One of those video he commented that he is showing his "services he done for other people" which of course they paid.
  15. D

KF Ammo Turret/Crate?

I didn't said that I can't get around of stripped code, but I really doubt that guy can....
  16. D

KF Ammo Turret/Crate?

*cough*Stripped sourcecode*cough* P.S. No I didn't looked for other servers nor bought the script....
  17. D

Code Ho do zeds spawning system works?

Greetings all, I am trying to understand how the zed system actually works. How MonsterCollection and KFGameType monster squads get involed? Do MonsterCollection zeds (where are only few)are implented into KFGameType wavemask? I am asking, because I want to make 2 final bosses waves.
  18. D

KF Texture File Management

#EXEC LOAD OBJ FILE="Animations\tactical****.ukx" PACKAGE="DeathsDoor_Textures" In your folder called "DeathsDoor_Textures" create Animations folder, put all those files into that folder. (At least how i do that). I don't know how to explain to you ,so you could understand it... (I remember...
  19. D

KF [Mutator]KRAYZIEERPGMOD V2_28

Take it easy guys.... He just showed the OLD RPGMOD to demonstrate what kind of features and how it works , some people don't know what it is (was kind of popular before days).
  20. D

KF Texture File Management

Open all packages , port (Rename package name) them to new one package (Animation file), click save . It will prompt if you want to save the other files. Select No. Then delete all the old files which were opened before. Open again SDK (load your file Animation file), re-save it. If it will...