• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Patch This Week?

Is there a patch coming this week to fix the listen server issues - mainly perks not levelling up (medic!)? Already sunked 20+ hours into this game and the listen server issues are really starting to bug myself and my group of friends that I play with. Especially when I'm the medic of the...
  2. K

Level Design Map Download Site?

Is anyone considering making a website for an easy to view collection of maps? Alot of games have these and KF is certainly a game that is going to shine more and more after launch from custom maps etc. I'm seeing a few new maps start to pop up on the servers etc but cant find any site...
  3. K

Random Smoke Puffs??

When your not the host on a listen server theres random smoke puffs that appear all over the place. My friends spoke about it when I was host and I thought they were just crazy or it was to do with them having lower settings. However after playing tonight on another friends server I started to...
  4. K

Hamachi Odd Problem

So with the irritating connection problems we decided to create a hamachi server. My friends joined directly to my IP through hamachi using the console. Only to find other players started joining after about 5 minutes!? Despite the server being a LAN server, and joinable through hamachi...
  5. K

RO for

Hey there, Just saw on www.gameplay.com that you can get RO for only
  6. K

New File System - Gratz

Hey there folks, I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for sorting out the loading times.I hear some poeple still have a problem? But since the update i jump into the game rather than hanging on the splash screen, and the loading times are just over 10 seconds like UT2k4 always had been...
  7. K

Advert GONE off steam!

Hey all, Logged onto steam this morning to see Red Orchestra's advertisement spot has been replaced by that crappy Shadowgrounds game. Personally ive played that game and its very repetative & boring. Anyway - why get rid of RO!? I find this an insult, was pretty pissed off! RO needs the...
  8. K

HDR Bloom Causes Blur - Sorry if this has already been posted

Hey All, Just had a random BSOD crash from RO then :P All working now. Anyway : After reading something about bloom i triggered my mind. When i first bought the game i had all settings on full, bloom on etc and my vision was blurred when i got in the game. I asked in the chat on the server...
  9. K

Russians at an anti tank disadvantage?

Hey there, After playing a enjoyable game tonight on RO - just like every game :) I decided to try out the AT class for the Russians. I had never properly tried to use it. Im not to sure about the range of the rifle or anything yet. I asked someone on the server why the rifle seemed to suck so...
  10. K

WTF Guys?Incompatable version :S

Hey guys, Got the game on saturday and been playing happily for nearly a week now. I try joining servers for the first time today and it says "my version is not compatable with the server you are connecting to" ? Wtf :S!? Why randomly =/ Any clues guys? Regards, ChaZ
  11. K

Slightly Different Demo Thread :)

Hey there, I recently purchased RO on saturday. I loved the mod and thought id wait for some reviews before looking deeper into getting the game. At first i thought it looked too simular too the mod and therfore wouldnt be anything majorly new. Then after getting some money for easter i...