• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Name of old quake 1 or 2 or unreal mod.

found it https://www.moddb.com/mods/infiltration
  2. A

Name of old quake 1 or 2 or unreal mod.

It was a tactical shooter with a modern setting, had free aim and some other cool features, may of had a thread on here many moons ago, sound familiar to anyone on here? cheers.
  3. A

Another Night in Moscow: Hands-On With Red Orchestra 2

Hopefully everyone will be able to wear it seeing as it was provided to all frontline troops.
  4. A

Curious how TWI will figure out min and max requirements

Could someone please recommend me some components? my uncle would give me his old Nvidia 9800gt 512mb if i build a new pc, but i have no clue about computer components and i am on a budget. I need processor Motherboard Ram(about 4 gig) power supply cheap case hard drive cd drive etc Im not...
  5. A

Amazing new screenshots!

Why not just have 2 magazines taped together instead of a weapon which was rare and may not even of been used in stalingrad?.
  6. A

[Game] Battlefield 3

Bad Company 2 was probably one of the worst games ive played, have not got high hopes for this.
  7. A

Proper pouches for the MKB42.

Sorry that is my poor literacy showing through,and going by the screenshots of germans with the mkb they have mp44 pouches. I also posted the other suggestions because they were somewhat commonplace.
  8. A

I am not going to deny that, but i can live with it. I also recommend some variations for German helmets as well, which were around in 1942 43. The first is wire which was used on german helmets, not all soldiers should have this, but a few would...
  9. A

Tripwire could you please implement the proper pouches for the MKB42, the pounches in the game at the moment are MP44 pouches not MKB42 pouches. Here are the MKB42 pouches
  10. A

HC FPS gamer here, a few suggestions.

We wont complain, because we did not want death match in the first place. also you are not the majority here, far from it.
  11. A

Would Free For All (FFA) or Death-Match (DM) be good in RO2?

No, it would not be worth tripwire wasting there time and money to make it. If the small amount of people who like death match really want it, they can make it themselves or wait for other modder's to make it.
  12. A

Mkb 42 = AVT 40 ?

I don't know why Tripwire won't show us the supposed picture of the MKB42 in stalingrad, its not like the bloke who took the picture will be bothered any more.
  13. A

Goggles.

Were normal troops issued with goggles? i cant imagine regular soviet or german soldiers being issued them, only tank/vehicle drivers.
  14. A

I have read your posts and i still disagree, only a small minority would play Death match, so it is not worth tripwire wasting there resources to create a whole new mode when a group of modders will probably create the mode for fun servers if they want. Also, mods are a good thing, they add...
  15. A

Chin straps, German Helmet

If polys are a problem, they should just put the strap at the front of the helmet like this.
  16. A

Why are you so obsessed about having free for all? it really does not add a great amount to a game and it gets boring quickly, if it is a custom game mode made by modders then fine, but tripwire should not put there resources it into such a mode, there is far more important things which need...
  17. A

Close combat

I thought bullets came out of the view point instead of the barrel in ostfront, atleast thats what i heard, i may be wrong.
  18. A

What in HOS are you most worried about?

Bought ostfront when it was released mate, i also played the 3.3 version of the mod in 2005, RO vet here:troll:.