• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Railway Map : Real picture

Hi guys, I was browsing a website that had nice picture of Stalingrad battle, and I found one that is pretty much exactly where you spawn as a German in the Railway map.... So I figure you folks you like to see it. http://ww2db.com/image.php?image_id=9022 You will notice the tower, and the...
  2. N

LOOKING FOR a server that has speed hacking disable

I constantly get session ban for speed hacking ( Wich is due to my internet connection I guess ) Im looking for a server that house 40+ players that have the speed hacking disabled. Its really frustrating to get kicked out every single 5-15 minutes.
  3. N

The Wifi Problem (Solved ? )

Hi all, I use to play this game until the big patch, where it made it impossible to play if you had WI-FI ( because of the speed hack program ) So technically I just wanted to know if it has been solve so I can start playing again, I dont want to re-download the game since I got a download...
  4. N

[Crash] what are you doing to fix this TWI

When are you going to fix the Session Ban problem !! It is such a pain ! Im ready to throw this ****ing game in the garbage !!! Dont get me wrong, I love the game, If only I wouldnt get session ban every 5 min !! Yes, I have tried ERVERYTHING, that everyone propose to me as solution...
  5. N

Lying Down Suggestion

I strongly recommend, making in sort that a soldier can lie down wherever he his. In a real war, a soldier wont find any difficulty to lay down wherever he his. In this game, lyin down is almost impossible in corners, near obstacle, near a wall, or, in trenches... What kind of soldier cant...
  6. N

Game Mode

It would been nice to have a game Mode where the defenders position themself before the battles start. With a big advantage over the enemy obviously, but would only get 1 life. Or something like it, as long as the defenders have the time to position themself first.
  7. N

Lost all progress

I lost all progress to my game, just like that, I woke up, and everything was deleted...Any idea how to solve that ?
  8. N

Warning protected area

This ! Needs to go away ! and to be replace by some other sort of spawn protection. Its simply ridiculous.. In stalingrad(and in any other front), Armys, regiment, company, platoon, and squad were getting Flank. ESPECIALLY during stalingrad, were troops were encircle by other troops. But its...
  9. N

A Shovel to the head !!

Like everyone knows, Shovel were of big use to bash the ennemy head to the ground. We could find thousands of shovel drop on the ground with blood on it. House to house fighting wasnt easy stuff. I am kinda disapointed there is no shovel option and would like to be able to use one. A shovel...