• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Only 2 servers showing up in Darkest hour

well, no more playing DH I guess...... the list is always empty.
  2. N

Railway Map : Real picture

Seem like someone already beat me to it. But I would have probably not been able to tell myself. I read everything there is to read about stalingrad, that I could put my hands on. But that doesnt mean I know every inch of building and parcs and statue. I read about operation, battles and...
  3. N

Yes, sorry, I took it personal and I shouldnt have.
  4. N

PPSH for axis?

Yes indeed, the PPSH was a most precious weapon for everyone. considering all the close combat situation. Mostly every russian infantry ( that had a weapon ) had a PPSH also, its too bad the game doesnt depict that, even though it claims to be historically correct. But then again, to be...
  5. N

Not to brag, but I studied WW2 since I was 8. So, yes. I do know, and thats why im posting the picture here. I figure it was a really nice shot since its basically where you spawn as germans. As mention above, I know everything (that has been written about it ) about the battle of...
  6. N

Hi guys, I was browsing a website that had nice picture of Stalingrad battle, and I found one that is pretty much exactly where you spawn as a German in the Railway map.... So I figure you folks you like to see it. http://ww2db.com/image.php?image_id=9022 You will notice the tower, and the...
  7. N

LOOKING FOR a server that has speed hacking disable

I wont, I am stuck living on my friends land for a few years and Im not going to **** around their connection just so I can play games. I found a few servers that works fine so that will have to do for now.
  8. N

Alright thanks. As for the other post....Im not looking for a solution, I just want to know wich servers got it disable -_-
  9. N

I cant change my connection, so its useless to go in the details. The only thing is, it was working good enough for me to play with ease and barely lagging, until the patch in 2011 that enable that option to kick people with the speed hack ( kicking every person that lags a bit or when the...
  10. N

I constantly get session ban for speed hacking ( Wich is due to my internet connection I guess ) Im looking for a server that house 40+ players that have the speed hacking disabled. Its really frustrating to get kicked out every single 5-15 minutes.
  11. N

Final Release Darkest Hour updated, New game revealed

Well....steel Beast pro is by far the best thing out there. it doesnt come close to DH, it goes horribly far beyond. But yeah DH is pretty good :)
  12. N

The Wifi Problem (Solved ? )

Yes, thats exactly what happend to me too. Any other games are fine, max settings. ( such as Il-2 c.o.d or total war shogun 2 ) Okay well il download it at the end of the month then, seeing from the answers I got and give it a try. The thing about changing servers is I dont play in servers...
  13. N

The Wifi Problem (Solved ? )

Hi all, I use to play this game until the big patch, where it made it impossible to play if you had WI-FI ( because of the speed hack program ) So technically I just wanted to know if it has been solve so I can start playing again, I dont want to re-download the game since I got a download...
  14. N

[Error] Game unplayable, regret buying.

OKay, I understand I didnt give any detail, To make it simple : Im a computer whiz, I created my own computer from pieces for gaming. and I am plenty aware of everyting you just said. This being said. I already uninstalled the game. as I tried everything in my knowledge, and everything in...
  15. N

[Error] Bunker windows

Im pretty sure its made to be like this. you can shoot and see if you aim low. its not made for long range shooting, its made to defend the bunkers and its surrounding trenchs, Of course in random match it wont serve much purpose.
  16. N

[Error] Game unplayable, regret buying.

dont listen to these people ( half of them ) I got a gaming computer. and I cant even run this game... too buggy, too much session ban. I also regret spending 40bucks on his game when it came out... Well at least when it came out I could play it without getting constantly session ban.... not...
  17. N

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

I am really disapointed, as the patch made the game 5 time more buggy for me. I uninstalled the thing, I guess il just wait for the mods to come out. Or maybe in 2 years the game will be palyable... who knows.
  18. N

How do I use the radio to call artillery

you know there a Training mission for a reason..
  19. N

[Crash] what are you doing to fix this TWI

When are you going to fix the Session Ban problem !! It is such a pain ! Im ready to throw this ****ing game in the garbage !!! Dont get me wrong, I love the game, If only I wouldnt get session ban every 5 min !! Yes, I have tried ERVERYTHING, that everyone propose to me as solution...
  20. N

[Tuning] Game Unplayable since May Patch:

Not being on WI-FI is impossible for me, in my condition of living right now. Although I usually play at night, and the people I am getting internet from sleep pretty early. Like I said it never did this before. ( as often I mean ) Il try some of your suggestion thanks.