• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Islidox

Your Killing Floor 2 dream playable char.

An oriental chick. Combine Faith Connors's looks and Ada Wong's sassy personality. TWI make it happen!
  2. Islidox

NEW Screens

It's more or less the same articale as the online PCGamer article. I suppose it should be said that on Hard and HoE difficulties will have specimens doing different actions that they don't do on Easy/Norm.
  3. Islidox

Killing Floor 2 officially announced!

Yeah... sucks. Hopefully KF2 won't be released anytime soon. I'm due for a new laptop anyways (thing is like 5years old and not in best of shape).
  4. Islidox

No idea. I don't have the game. I just ran a crosscheck on gamedebate.com, and according to the site, my vidcard doesn't have the GPU necessary to run it.
  5. Islidox

I play on a laptop, but it's not a gaming laptop per se. It has the standard 4GB RAM and even a i5 processor. The graphics card is what I'm worried out, which is the ATI HD Radeon 5450 Mobility (512 VRAM). I'm not sure if it can run KF2, though it can run L4D2, which was significantly more...
  6. Islidox

I'm hyped for this! Can't wait for KF2 to come out and pour hours and hours into co-op zed-slaying gameplay. (Hopefully I can play it...)
  7. Islidox

Balance Theory - A discussion featuring J* (Not Raging)

Whether or not it was an imbalance brought about by the perks, or the imbalanced new weapon DLCs, or the removal of the whitelist process, or the current generation of gamers and dumbing it down for "casuals", or a combination of them all, I find myself in a similar stance as the OP's...
  8. Islidox

Official Dwarfs?! Axe Balance Thread

This. If this wasn't treated as OP, then why did the xbow receive the same treatment and got headshot penalties on Sui/HoE? I think it's fair if the knockback was eliminated on Sui/HoE or reduced to the point you can't keep an enraged FP/SC out of your face like what ArmoredPuppy mentioned.
  9. Islidox

Killing Floor Twisted X-Mas 2012 Event

To get the axe, the only way you can get it is by either earning 40k gold in the Dwarfs!? game or outright buying the $9.99 pack. I'm not particularly happy about tying an achievement to another game, but maybe $40,000 gold will be easy to procure in the F2P version. Anyone who has played...
  10. Islidox

Tactics Flamethrower, or Trenchgun?

TBH, if the FB isn't expected to fight SCs, the Trenchgun and Mac10 combo is simply the best. Mac-10 for little stuff like clots, crawlers, and stalkers and Trenchgun for gorefasts, husks, and sirens. Mac-10 is also great for semi-auto for tight-controlled headshots, and the flare revolver in...
  11. Islidox

*NEW* Co-op Series on YouTube!

All I can say is... hang in there, learn the mechanics, and have fun!
  12. Islidox

Tactics Get behind the Medic Tank!

I agree with this to some extent. You can't protect teammates against every inbound SC. However, I think it's a good principle to live by when making sure you tank for incoming FPs as they are the toughest specimens to take down AND deal the most damage when raged. With this, you can save your...
  13. Islidox

Tactics Flamethrower, or Trenchgun?

Huskgun (fully charged shot) + Dual flare revolvers (spam all 12 shots in face/chest) allows FBs to take on a 6player HoE Scrake. It's that powerful of a loadout.
  14. Islidox

Tactics Get behind the Medic Tank!

To add on to that, if you don't move you receive less damage than when the SC's swinging at you, which does more damage. Another good thing for medic tanks to do is when you get attacked, drop down a medic nade on yourself to heal yourself and damage the attacking SC/FP. I think a good combo...
  15. Islidox

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

I'm not thinking about the gunslinger perk in its entirety and its place in its perks (weight, price, how it affects the Sharp perk), but just a rebalance of the damage progression. A gunslinger perk with just an increase in base damage is no more different than a Commando. With a combination of...
  16. Islidox

Gunslinger Perk - Yes or No?

After playing with the Gunslinger perk today, I gotta admit this perk would seriously breathe life into KF as it is just boatloads of fun. A compromise in terms of buffs could be something along these lines: Base damage: +5% lvl1 +10% lvl2 +15% lvl3 +20% lvl4 +25% lvl5 +30% lvl6 +30% Base...
  17. Islidox

Aliens:Killing Floor is now here!

Can't wait to try this out... which reminds me I also have to try out the Dead Space mod too. Looks awesome guys, keep up the good work!
  18. Islidox

The best player ever?

LOL. I gotta admit, props to ScaryGhost.
  19. Islidox

The best player ever?

The best player there is would be able to kill the Patty by throwing dosh at it. That, would be godly.
  20. Islidox

Is KF too easy at HoE in your opinion?

It really depends on your team. HoE teamplay is only as strong as its weakest link. A team of skilled players can still fail with a single crappy player or less than stellar. I've been on HoE games where it's been boring because everyone is skilled, then other times we struggle to make it to the...