• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Merdic

KF Increase in Fleshpound spawns on Hell on Earth?

Has anyone else noticed a recent change in the way FP's spawn? Until this event I only saw 2 quad spawns in over 2,200 hours playing and I know of 4 games amongst my friends in the past few days that had 4 or more spawn at the same time.
  2. Merdic

KF Pay to Win.

Killing Floor has got to be the most p2w game I've ever seen. Not just the DLC weapons, because it has free to play events people who actually buy the game have more time to level their perks, it's clearly pay to win! :IS2:
  3. Merdic

Something strange with the new map.

I just finished setting my two servers up and added KFO Objective mode as a voteable option. When people vote for KFO-Steamland without voting for the Objective game mode the web panel says that they're in Killing Floor - KF-BioticsLab, i was spectating on the server at the time I took this...
  4. Merdic

Kf2?

Saw this from a friend, I unno. http://steamdb.info/sub/25540/
  5. Merdic

Squad [MerFlr] Merder Floor - Open to new members.

I decided I'd finally stick a thread on here for my group. Merder Floor is a group primarily involved in Killing Floor. It was founded by myself December 12th, 2011, initially as just a way to quickly organize teams of decent people to play with, over time it evolved into what I guess most...
  6. Merdic

Halloween achievements on in January?

I was playing on my alt a little while ago on Bedlam and unlocked Carving the Jack O' Lantern helping a firebug kill a husk, with no event of any kind going on. Standard specimens count as Halloween zeds now, wut.
  7. Merdic

[Help] KF Bots in PVP game modes.

I'm having trouble getting bots to work properly on my server. I'm trying to use the mutator with the gun game and glass house game modes, in GG all the bots do is run around with knives or syringes out healing people without shooting (they even heal people on the opposing team), and in GH they...
  8. Merdic

The Bedlam Challenge

You call yourself DJ Scully. At least you think you do anyway, you just woke up with what feels like the worst hangover of your life, what was that loudmouth ***** screaming about, something about it all being black? Who cares. It's hard to remember anything with all that's been going on in the...
  9. Merdic

Resetting perks with multiple accounts.

My quizzical query is, if I use the .ini file method to reset perks / achievements on an account that I use from the same machine as my main Steam account, is there any risk of accidentally resetting both? My assumption is that it'd be fine since stats are stored on the Steam cloud and not...
  10. Merdic

Server 3rd person mode.

How would one go about enabling togglebehindview (3rd person mode) on a server since this last update? I was going to while going through the .ini file again just now (derp forgot to back it up) and it seems the line that's usually ballowbehindview=False isn't there anymore..
  11. Merdic

Map specific mutator activation.

Is it possible to set up a server so when a certain map is loaded a set of mutators get turned on with it? Specifically I want serverperks to activate whenever someone votes in a version of testmap. I don't really care about people using testmap to grind perks since the whitelist was removed...
  12. Merdic

Tactics Sharpshooter commando scrake kills.

Did this on 6 man HoE, the vidya quality is meh since i just started recording and wasn't sure how to set up MSI Afterburner yet. Sharpshooter commando. - YouTube
  13. Merdic

Knife OP nerf plz.

Knife OP nerf plz. - YouTube :p
  14. Merdic

Server Unable to run specific maps

Since the most recent update my 2 servers seem unable to run a couple of maps. Maps I know don't work so far are KF-IceCave, KF-abusementpark, and KF-Testmap6p_FiringRangeV2 but there may be more I haven't checked. All the files are on the server in the proper places and they're in the maplist...
  15. Merdic

Is something broken with KF-icecave?

Ignore this thread and let it fall, it was derp. >_>
  16. Merdic

Am I the only one who thought of this at first?

:rolleyes:
  17. Merdic

Regarding the Uber Tuber achievement.

I haven't seen this mentioned in a thread yet, sorry if it has been, posting here instead of bug reports since I figure more people will see it. There's a very annoying bug with the current instance of the Uber Tuber achievement and the Steam overlay. If the person who purchases the potato has...
  18. Merdic

Medic darts healing zeds.

Something I'd love to see Tripwire implement into Killing Floor, not just a mutator, is a medic's darts having effects on the zeds. They are human after all, just modified by Horzine, so it makes sense the same green healing concoction would affect their bodies as it does ours, but with some...