• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

About KF in future

Just want to join the chorus for a good UE3 Killing floor... I'm still gonna play KF so you might as well get more of my money on a new version so long as it keeps the personality of the game intact... this includes creature personality too... pretty please?
  2. N

Will there be an update? / Suggestions

Hey! Good thread, Good Thread, Good discussion... (I show up in game as "HeeTeR" BTW) obviously im a forum n00b but I have over 700 hours in game... not as much as some because I have to work but still- It's like a part time job hehehe... especially now that there's guys eating faces in real...
  3. N

Beta Map Kf-Hell

Well I've been trying my best to find the final thread so I can serve this... exquisite map, but i guess I'm too stupid to do so. Please someone help an old(ish) man and direct us to it! I played on this map ONCE with a good group the other night and- it's immediately my favorite of all time...