• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Damo

Should I get RO2?

Being short-sighted, they pretty much screwed the game up if you're a fan of realism and/or RO:Ost. It's possible to eek-out a few hours of fun, but generally it's the custom maps that shine and usually only in 'classic' game mode. I've still no idea why the 'Realism' game mode is called as...
  2. Damo

Getting into tanks?

The tank spawning system is heavily bugged and still needs fixing. You often spawn correctly more by luck than anything else. Makes tanking solo, or with your friends incredibly frustrating.
  3. Damo

Your Favorite RO2 moment

My favourite RO2 moment so far was playing the Classic Mode for the first time this week and realising the game may yet be saved. I know, I'm a ****.
  4. Damo

Just on my way out..

Not surprising, many including myself and my friends have given up for now. Time may make RO2 a better game, but looking at the community and the current state of the game I fear the damage has already been done. Though I do hope I'm wrong. But I do love how quick some of you are in shouting...
  5. Damo

About RO1 Classic

I actually agree with the OP on all points, so kudos to you hash for having the balls to start the thread - not easy with the amount of politics around here lately. Grenades never really bothered me in RO1, not when you learned to avoid the most spammy areas. Yeah it was annoying having a nade...
  6. Damo

About RO Ladder Closing

Not at all. Just those who seem to think there's nothing wrong with RO2 and it's fine that the player-base has fallen on its backside and so why the need to discuss its problems. There's every need, because in cases of dissatisfaction among the majority, without whine, there's no progress.
  7. Damo

About RO Ladder Closing

Except it's not half the people is it? It's quite clear the majority of customers have f*cked off and the only ones who remain are a few vets holding on to hope of improvements and the new RO gen who think RO2 is a gift from god.
  8. Damo

rose colored glasses

Well in all honesty RO1 is not far from being a decade old in its original guise and while it shows its age now, back in the day it was seen as innovative, immersive, realistic, gritty and unique which all required the player to have decent skill, a brain and teamwork to be effective. I can't...
  9. Damo

About RO Ladder Closing

I'm so distant from RO these days that I didn't even realise roladder was close to closing. Regardless of the politics.. sad news :( And back to the politics.. RO2 deserved to be much more for the sake of it's legendary predecessor and the glorious :IS2:.
  10. Damo

The Mkb once more - Ramm, please check this

So much time wasted. Though that's not to say I don't agree with the sentiments of each person that has argued that the MkB does not belong in a game supposedly representing historical accuracy. I do totally agree. Much like a lot of RO2, It's a flaw. But when will you understand that TW...
  11. Damo

Tripwire, let the players settle this in battle.

If you ask me, the only people who don't want RO2 to get RO Classic are the ones who are afraid they'll be left alone in the less popular game modes. Red Orchestra has a fine reputation for a good reason, TW made an error in not sticking to the principles that made the first game (mod...
  12. Damo

"What we are up to" - Feb 3rd edition

Well it may just get me playing again. Fingers crossed anyway.
  13. Damo

So, anyone else have more than 300 hours logged?

+1. :( I miss shambeh-bambeh tbh.
  14. Damo

The first cheater caught by PB Screenhsot

Oh go on then ;) Yeah exactly that.
  15. Damo

Oh I know the stats, there is a lot of weight behind the stereotyping - but many more of our German friends like to play fair :)
  16. Damo

Well I'm guessing he's referring to the stereotype that Germans are synonymous with game hacking.
  17. Damo

Co-op???---Refund?

I take it you've never played Operation Flashpoint or the ARMA series then? You've missed out.
  18. Damo

TRIPWITE when will you fix the Pistol Reloading issue?

Seriously. I'm not really Tripwire's biggest fan at the moment but even I chuckled at this post - how can the pistols be even close to having priority given the current state of the game? You're probably just going to have to sit it out and wait.
  19. Damo

Players with a brain damage.

Next time just touch his salty balls and be done with it. Failing that, put a bullet between his legs and tell him to make less whine. Damn those salty balls.
  20. Damo

Co-op???---Refund?

Exactly. Be glad there's no CO-OP, the AI's ability to insta-nail you from 800m with the Hull MG in a tank, mixed with its infantry seemingly not being able to see you from 10 feet sometimes would just make it embarassing. I do feel sorry for all those who bought the game for a specific...