• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Beta Map KF-SomeTestMap

This map self-deleted itself recently and it disappeared from Workshop. If someone has it stored locally - please pm me the link to download, please.
  2. N

Auto reload prevents the use of sidearms

No, I am not digging, I write my opinion in the developers' forum. Well, man, we all have schools, universities, jobs, families, hobbies and many other things. And lots of us have to do more than YOU could think, but this fact doesn't prevent us from doing our job. Killing Floor - is a...
  3. N

Auto reload prevents the use of sidearms

It is interesting, do tripwire developers read forum at all? So many bug reports and no fixes even after years passed. The Scrake hitbox error was reported more than 2 years ago, and no fix yet. It's very bad to see that TWI cares only about RO2 and has no good feelings to KF, leaving it only...
  4. N

Broken claymore achievement

Spicy, if I see my list of achievements and see "lock" shown on it and description claiming that I have to kill Scrake, FP and Papa with Claymore on 1 map - I recieve information that "I have to kill Scrake, FP and Papa with Claymore on 1 map". Global statistic or some other pages are not...
  5. N

Benjamin's Debugging Tools - Specimen collision viewer

Mutator does not work in host game. In solo, only god mode works, but no hitboxes are shown. When I try to configure mutator, the "collision" checkbox doesn't save, only godmode saves. So how can I see hitboxes with this mutator?
  6. N

No, U expect too few from the developers. And we can't see the achievement's picture untill we unlock it. And it is not in the "Christmas group of achievements", it is in the "New weapons" group of achievements.
  7. N

Bad russian translation

I could help TWI with making russian translation, as KF-fan and good russian linguist. Hey TWI, I'm offering U help!
  8. N

Fool's Day 2012

Yeah, I know this program. This is so stupid - I've earned all my achievements on hard and above difficulties, and I can't get the last 2 in honest way :-( P.S. Who is alphaboy?
  9. N

Bad russian translation

What is going on with russian translation? It's awful! Not so awful as it was in recent (approximately 2 months ago) update, but it has a lot of mistakes. Wrong words are used, and achievents... it is the most awful thing. Translation of achievents in game and translation on Steam are...
  10. N

There is an achievement to kill Scrake, Fleshpound and Patriarch with claymore during one map. I made it on mountainpass, long, hard. I killed all skrakes, fleshpounds and patriarch with claymore, without using any additional weapon. Only claymore. And I have no achievement. Neither me, nor my...
  11. N

Fool's Day 2012

Soon is April, 1st. Is the potato achievement going to work?
  12. N

DIfficulty restrictions

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=37090 Here akstylish already wrote about this problem, and got attacked by dozen of haters screaming like "you're selfish bastard" and "you bring the community down!!!". :-(
  13. N

Autokick low level players?

akstylish, my respect for so polite styple of discussion. I fully support you by 100% I get tired already of those noobs who comes on Hell on Earth difficulty with 0 level commando, buy a lever action rifle (!) and dies from the first clot while healing himself instead of firing. First of all -...