• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

I was perma bannd for arguing in chat about ww2 history, and the admi says it politic

there are servers where you get kicked for basically anything and often a ban follows. then there are servers that don't kick for political or historical argument etc: 84.200.5.30:28015
  2. B

The Game has Turned 10 Years Old

You are correct about that, however I meant the tweaking after the classic mode got released when there were a selected few that continously played it. The real question is how you keep a good playerbase and extend the lifetime of such a fantastic game. To me, in the present form there are...
  3. B

I have noticed a decline in activity in RO but to declare it as dead is not only nonsense, it conceals the truth and is a complete lie. Your statement is disinformation. I do think that the population is important but not to whatever cost. I've seen F2P being imbedded as a feature in various old...
  4. B

Yes, I'm definitely late for the birthday party. Nevertheless let me give you a belated happy birthday, Red Orchestra! I've go ta new server up and running, everything is vanilla atm because I saw the need of a server without modified Ostfront content. 84.200.5.30:28015 This sounds like a...
  5. B

RO Welcome To The Pleasure Dome!

New RO server up guys! All standard settings atm and 32 slot, only one of its kind. Based in Germany. IP: 84.200.5.30:28015. ;)
  6. B

Things you want from RO1 to RO2?

That's the best post and those are the best answers to a post in this forum that I've seen in a very, very long time.
  7. B

Server Server doesn't show up in ingame server browser

Hello, Recently a friend of mine and me started a server. It starts and runs rather fine, it's playable. However it does not show up in the main game server browser. This is frustrating as we want the server to be public. I've read the log and changed the ini a few times with no good luck about...
  8. B

Red Orchestra on Linux

Very nice! Better late than never ;) This comes very convenient as I am building a Linux setup from scratch, one additional program which I don't have to fiddle with fonts and run in emulators? Who am I kidding, I love fiddling. I actually tried to run RO:O on Ubuntu 8.10 about 4 years ago, with...
  9. B

Ultimate RO1 server!

Sure no problem =) Today we were 26 on the server at max. :)
  10. B

Ultimate RO1 server!

Today we were 20 people =)
  11. B

Ultimate RO1 server!

There's a 32 slot RO1 server running with 30 out of 32 players max atm. I order to always see atleast one inhabited RO1 32 slot server we will always try to fill this first. It runs all coremaps and some customs, it has a really nice ping (for Europeans) and votes are enabled...
  12. B

Is OST still played?

*Tearsineyes* you have no idea how long we have been waiting for this =) But what we really want is a 32 slot server *Dreamz* :rolleyes:
  13. B

RO is the best

On any 32 slot player. Though I favour a 32 slot player that has both map and kickvote enabled, good ping, atleast 2 human players, not more than 5 bots in each team and original weapon layot. So Usually: [Kgr.GD]-Infanterie-Server-Keine-Panzer...
  14. B

Stop harshing on noobs!

So do I and a lot of other people. But sometimes I don't bother because I amon some Polish server or somewhere were people don't like to teamplay at all.
  15. B

Tactics Bolts vs. Autos vs. SMGs

Favouring in order of writing; G43, SVT 40, K98 k, G41, K98 k Sniper, SVT 40 sniper, Mosin Nagant sniper, Mosin rifle. I always never play assault. If I play as Machinegunner I prefer MG 42, MG 24, DP-28. Depending on map, mass control / accuracy.
  16. B

What makes you stop playing RO?

"What makes you stop playing RO?" Nothing ever never ever never. Not even Post mortem. :cool:
  17. B

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

I've had enough of this *****game. I just reinstalled it and it crashed after that too. I'd rather play counter strike and have a buffalo take a diarrhea dump in my ear or eat the rotten ***hole of a road-killed skunk and down it with beer than to solve this issue. :mad:
  18. B

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

crash crash Game crashes whenever I want to enter a server... OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer...
  19. B

New Ostfront 32 slot server!

It's easy to find in the server browser but if anyone needs the IP here it is: 77.110.34.35:7757 :cool: