• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. U

The mod version's wiki page

We shall discuss it here, with all the criticism I can think of about how poorly typed it is grammatically and structurally. Being full of opinions, biases, and just plain jokes, aswell as being very poorly written grammatically, I think somone should fix it. I'll start trying myself, but it...
  2. U

Fix headshot hitboxes!

As anyone who's play a large amount of time as sharp shooter knows, the headshot hitboxes do not align with the model or animations. For example, you have to shoot at a clots neck, or next to a gorefast's head. Over a stalker, infront of a crawler, to the side of a flesh pound or bloat when...
  3. U

Files are to fragmented to de-frag?

I've been getting weird issues latley, so I decided to run a defrag on kf. It kinda froze for a few seconds, then it stopped, saying my files were too fragmented to run a defrag through steam. I have to run it through the system. My problem is that I've never ran a system defrag before, so how...