• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Playing RO Mods

Just wondering how RO (and probably UT2K4) handle mods? The only games I really ever played modded versions of were Tribes 1/2 and BF1942. In BF you had to load up the mod seperately from the game and could only search for modded games to play, but with Tribes it wouldnt' matter - whatever...
  2. J

Future Tripwire Games - Are You On Board?

Well, this free week has given me something to think about. Hopefully more people will join RO and see how much fun no-crosshairs/no-conefire can be in an FPS game. Additionally, it made me realise that not everyone likes this sort of game, and that companies obviously need to follow the money...
  3. J

Ticks Me Off...

I'm glad that people who were interested in RO are getting a chance to test it out for free... and I'm glad that they are finding out whether it is the right game for them. Some will obviosly like the game, while others will obviously dislike it. That's the point of the trial! What really ticks...
  4. J

Question About Patch RE: D3D

I'm not going to assume I've solved all my issues yet (as sometimes luck is on my side) but I decided to go for OpenGL and try that and I managed to wander through the menus without freezing (which was a big issue since the beginning) and I just played a round without freezing. My question is...
  5. J

People with Freeze/Lockups Try This?

I haven't had a chance to test this enough to see if it is really solved the crash issue, but it might be worth a shot. I was mulling around the redorchestra.ini file and noticed an option in the Alaudio section reading "CompatibilityMode=False". I looked it up on the UT2004 tweaksguide and...
  6. J

Weird SLI Bug

Not sure how this started, but for some reason I'm getting a strange situation when I exit the game: After I leave a match and hit "Exit" I see my desktop but it is squished on the top-half of the monitor, the bottom half is gabled. The icons still believe they are in the same place and I have...
  7. J

Good Player - Spankov

I looked on the 'members' list, but didn't see anyone going by this name - he may not post here. But if you are Spankov (and you know who you are), just wanted to say you are a great player, not just in skill, but in class. We were playing the city map with the appartments and the tower (I...
  8. J

Scrolling Chat

I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up with the chatter and often miss something as it goes by... I looked on the keyboard defaults, but didn't see anything for scrolling back the chat. Is there a way to scroll the chat up/down?
  9. J

Anyone Running with More Than 2 Sticks of RAM?

Sorry to post in General but I figured if I posted this in Support the only readers I'd get would be those who are having problems with the game. Anyone running this game with more than 2 sticks of RAM? If so, what are your specs? Thanks!