• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

What an outrageous sentiment; do you actually believe this or do you simply tell yourself this to stave away the disappointment in the train wreck that is RO2?
  2. A

Is it a game design that russians are supposed to lose more ?

Are you kidding me? The MP-40 may only be marginally better than the PPSH, but the MG-34 is clearly superior to the DP-28 and there is no comparison between the MKB and the AVT.
  3. A

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Do you have anything to substantiate this or is this just what you ~believe~?
  4. A

For those of you complaining of the buggy release....

Seconding this, let us be realistic and only look at actions to determine our beliefs as opposed to simply what we want to happen. Time will tell but faith provides no benefit in this situation.
  5. A

The problem isn't in the bugs - it's in the design

You know for someone that likes to talk about skill while denying others skill, you haven't really provided much evidence aside from gainsaying while TALKING like THIS. As much as you go on about skill it is much harder to verify than an objective look at mechanics, which is why looking at the...
  6. A

An Interesting Review

Strawman, nobody in this thread has advocated for Arma sized maps.
  7. A

An Interesting Review

This about sums it up.
  8. A

An Interesting Review

I totally agree, while a full-on Arma style game might have been a bit much the game should have been more towards the realism side and incorporated realistic things thins like mobile MG placement in a constrained context (what we call gameynes or arcadeyness). As it stands RO2 is an...
  9. A

Why Do Axis Win at a Higher Rate Than Allies?

Because it's the only map where we stand a chance, given the superiority of the German equipment outside of, say, scoped STVs. I notice you didn't bring up any equipment superiority however, which is telling.
  10. A

Rant and Rave 2: the Revengencing

I also like how the Russians have to unlock stuff they had commonly like drum mags for the PPSH while the Germans get ridiculous stuff like the MP40 doublemag which renders the MP40 simply a better gun than the PPSH as it not only has power and accuracy but large ammo capacity as well (Oh, and...
  11. A

Could it be that an incredible gun used across a large segment of the team provides a larger benefit to the whole team due to the incredible features of the aforementioned gun?
  12. A

Global Stats Reset

My stats are pretty much all over the place, including 1440% accuracy on the Russian anti-tank rifle. Whether people earned their stats or not, the situation is so tremendously messed up that a stat wipe is now a necessity.
  13. A

The German team being consistently better across the board would be quite an anomaly.
  14. A

Sorry, but explaining the overwhelming number of Axis victories via game mechanics and map design requires far less assumptions than some overwrought hypothesis in which the Axis are somehow drawing better players. Furthermore, the explanation via mechanics and map design can be cleanly...