• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Betio and Multiplayer Campaign Changelog

Good news for the Eyefinity fix, I think this was the only suggestion I made 2y or so ago when the game got released so it's good to see it finally in the game :)
  2. A

Eyefinity support

I'm gonna take this as a no, thanks for the responses
  3. A

Eyefinity support

Before I download 17gb, has the stretched HUD been fixed in Eyefinity mode? :)
  4. A

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

Yup, no longer works. Was the first one I tried :p
  5. A

FOV ... why is it so narrow ?

What's the console command to change FOV? Mine defaults to 136 in Eyefinity which is a bit too wide imo. The slider ingame only lets me choose 136 to 140 and changing the value in the .ini files does nothing.
  6. A

Does anybody actually want the progression system?

Hence 1 of the reasons why a progression/unlock system sucks, it dilutes from the actual game because some people have a mindset of "I need to unlock everything" and play the game only for that. I guarantee you, you don't want to see some servers if there was an achievement "die 100times in a row"
  7. A

Does anybody actually want the progression system?

lol great argument... There is no rational reasoning for including a progression system which makes the game significantly easier the longer you play in a so called skill based game. Just imagine if competitive shooters like Quake3, UT or CS came up with bull**** where you could reload quicker...
  8. A

Love classic but........

Do you just not read? Everything ingame is UNzoomed because of the high FOV on a small screen. On a typical desktop solution a realistic FOV would be around 40-50
  9. A

Love classic but........

You seem to forget that in reallife you have a 180
  10. A

One big diff between vanilla RO2 and the Classic Beta

Cus he thinks an army consists of a bunch of overweight men without stamina.
  11. A

About RO Ladder Closing

Sueing someone for no sane reason, sounds like the American way :P
  12. A

time for a price drop?

Hasn't the game (already) seen 2 Steam sales? And it has always been for sale on sites like g2play for 20$. Price really isn't the issue here
  13. A

For Squad leaders: how to use summary execution to improve teamplay.

Look at that, a thread on the RO forum ****ting on other (I can just aswell say similar) games... What a suprise :eek:
  14. A

Is there a lot of players?

How many times do things have to be repeated for you? It doesn't take "one" click since you have to go to 10-15 servers to maybe(! don't forget this word) find one with more then 5humans in there. Don't be so ignorant and dare to admit something can be improved, they'll still love you
  15. A

Is there a lot of players?

80% of that number are probably bots :(
  16. A

can we have a bot filter please

Bump, this is annoying as hell. If I want crappy botplay I'll just open up BF1942. Filter is really needed
  17. A

Average age RO2 forums

Well I don't really care about the rest of the TWI forum :)
  18. A

Average age RO2 forums

Ive been reading quite a lot of this forum (simply because it's amuzing) and it made me wonder, what is the average age of this community. I myself am 23 but my personall guess is that the average is going to be somewhere around 30 and maybe even closer to 40. Have fun voting :)
  19. A

Better color

Looks alot prettier than the brown filter that every game seems to find so attractive over the past years :/
  20. A

OMG! Solution is WORSE than the Problem!

Ye I noticed this ****ty solution aswell. O boy, why wasn't including an option to disable it a default action when including yet another intrusive feature? Don't u ever learn TWI...