• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. AtheistIII

Will we be able to pick up flamethrowers?

Well, title says it all. If we see a dead FT-operator on the field, will it be possible to pick his weapon up, as a FT isn't anything you simply drop upon being killed for its strapped to the body. Also, will FT-operators be able to pick up a second main weapon or will the FT occupy both main...
  2. AtheistIII

First Aid and other ideas on supporting each other

I've been thinking about this for some time and it kind of annoys me that you can't support your comrades in a noncombat way besides of delivering ammo to your MGs. I thought of beeing able to bandage not only yourself but also bleeding fellow soldiers, especially the ones standing around and...
  3. AtheistIII

Tactics Panzer sights

The german Panzers have a quite usefull tool to estimate the distance to a enemy tank. In the center you have a row of triangles. The distance between the tips of these triangles equals two "Strich", wich is 1 meter for every 1000m distance. The height of the big central triangle is 4 Strich...