• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. K

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

great work bud
  2. K

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Not new, been playing Tripwire games for ages and I think ive had thise account on here for awhile, I just have not posted on here in awhile. I like realistic shooters like ARMA, Red Orchestra,etc... RPG's are my favorite genre, but as I said above I also really like a few shooters (more...
  3. K

RS Fantastic game Tripwire

Rising Storm is fantastic, better map design, better balance, better optimized and its just more fun overall. I also feel like the lighting is better to on the new maps, dark maps are very well done and some of the brighter maps actually blind me once in awhile hehe. I never noticed that really...
  4. K

RS We bought RS but is it free?

People have already answered this but RO2 owners get a RS LITE type thing. You get no leveling up and you can only be rifleman class and nothing else. its quite a good idea imo, allow ro2 owners to try the new RS and if they like it they can buy it for the extras.
  5. K

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

Nice work man those screenshots are awesome. How do you get the 3rd person style screenshots?
  6. K

RS Screenshots of Nhpum Ga/Maggot Hill and Betio maps

Nhpum Ga/Maggot Hill looks awesome!!!!!!!!:D
  7. K

TWI good luck launching RS!

Cosign, game is awesome! Loving the new maps, they are designed really well. Good luck Tripwire!
  8. K

How is this game being promoted in Japan?

Cosign this, I have ran into a bunch of players from Japan on arma2 and dayz.
  9. K

RS Favourite map? (now with poll)

cosign! The level design on these maps is fantastic! I like Iwo Jima and the dark jungle map (can't remember the name).
  10. K

Killing Floor has sold a million!

Congrats!!! Tripwire is up there with Stardock as two of my fav devs! Love hearing that you guys sold well on Killing Floor! Had some great times on that game, some epic user made maps have been made over the years to! Killing Floor2 someday? :D
  11. K

Worst map balancing I've seen in my life !

Few months ago it was the opposite.... saying that Germans were winngin 90% of the matches and how it was unfair. The devs do some patches and change things like asked and now people in the forum are saying Germs are not getting enough love. You just cannot win on videogame forums if you are...
  12. K

October 6th Update Changelog

Thanks for yet another update! You are doing great Tripwire! Love the game and awesome to see all the post release work beign done as always!
  13. K

TWI thanks for the best game ever!

As a RO1 vet, I like RO2 even more :D
  14. K

9 losses in a row

Wierd, was just in two servers and Axis lost 2 times in a row in each server.
  15. K

Where the players gone ?

Im still here and will be for a few years at least, loving this game :D
  16. K

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Played the beta most the day today. Its got alot of issues but is still fun, but the real fun is on the locked Caspian servers, that map is just epic, where as Metro is very small and not nearly as fun as Caspian. As of right now RO2 and BF3 both offer different things that I enjoy, I think...
  17. K

Tripwire?! Have you ever played BiA: Hell's Higway?

Decent game, not on the level or RO1 or RO2
  18. K

Hello. Was thinking of buying this game.

Pick it up! The game is fantastic, it does have some issues but there has been 6 or 7 patches so far and the game is definatly improving.
  19. K

Smoke

I cant see through smoke although sometimes I do fire a few random shots or toss a grenade in hehe