• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Squad leaders and Squad Members

Sorry if this is a double post. Would it be possible to change how the squads work ? As in dont stack every player into SL1 and then dot the odd few others in 2,3 & 4 ? I know there is the option for players to move into different squads, but this doesn't work for one reason or another. A bad...
  2. S

Loving the noob

I never like to think I am an elitist player, but as a long time vet I do find the game loses its fun after a steam sale. I am all for new players listening and wanting to learn, and I have plenty of time for people like that, but its the odd player with a bad attitude taking up slots like Team...
  3. S

Public teamwork video

Think I will be popping over to TWB to play with you guys then!
  4. S

Public teamwork video

Great stuff, I crave team play. I play on old gits server and it lacks the teamplay. I try to encourage but I think people are more worried about getting l33t amount of kills. The game becomes a whole new level of fun when you are playing as a team like its intended.
  5. S

Hero Status, Engineer and a few other ideas

Hmm seeing your posts about the MKB and commander is right, it does make sense I guess, but then they were rough suggestions, so the idea could be implemented in some way to adapt, so not necessarily just the commander. I think either way the MKB needs to be looked at and reconsidered, not...
  6. S

Interruptible Reload Cycle

I voted yes, but not to be interupted by melee or jumping, its too arcade for what the game is meant to stand for. Maybe just by pressing the reload key again will cancel the reload. It would be handy, even if you only loaded one round it means you have a chance to deal with Fritz, instead of...
  7. S

Hero Status, Engineer and a few other ideas

I have posted this in response to someone else's previous thread, but feel it could use some more input from other people and its own Idea post. Hero Status + MKB Hero Status should be awarded like a battlefield commission. People should do something heroic to be a hero, not just max out a...
  8. S

Station, 4 MKB's??

I am talking about only allowing it for commanders, SL should not have it. Even then with Commanders the MKB should not be unlocked until the player caps commander and has a rank of say level 80 ? Just a rough idea :)
  9. S

Station, 4 MKB's??

I think the MKB Machine Gun Sniper Spear is a big gripe for most people right now. Hopefully server admins can either choose to allow them, or limit them, if not now then hopefully TWI wil implement the option at a later date. I still think that it should be limited to commanders only...
  10. S

Loads of eastfront pictures

Brilliant find, can look at pictures like these all day. So interesting. Be warned though peeps, some of these pictures are not very nice.
  11. S

Engineers and Auto Kicks for TK's

Is it me, or does anyone else normally get auto kicked from the server for too many TK's after laying satchels ? I mean I yell over VOIP and say for reference that I have planted a satchel on the large door on the right side of the first building the allied have to cap in red october, yet I...
  12. S

Tactics Red Oktober: Saper targets

This is why I dont play engineer, love the class but I always get auto kicked for too many team kills! I even shout over VOIP, dont go near 'target' satchels have been planted, next thing I know 4 team mates are crouched right next to it and BOOM! lol Anyway, nice map layout! very useful...
  13. S

Stats Reset Coming

Good Work! Thanks TWI :)
  14. S

Axis or Allies?

I play allies as its purely a challenge right now. Getting teamwork to happen is a different matter though with the allied, and find the Axis are much more encourageable and listen to you when you tell certain fire teams to defend, supress or attack. I get the impression the allied get's full...
  15. S

Is it just me....

Like most I start off with about 60-80 fps, but after 5 mins it gets worse, saying that I rarely drop below 30fps on ultra with sliders and most boxes unticked apart from one frame thread and light rays or whatever they are called. I still get lag stutter though, no matter what map I play...
  16. S

Gewehrgranatenger

As mentioned before, I think the current MKB42 Machine Gun Sniper Spear has already given the axis a big upper hand.
  17. S

A HUGE idea list extravaganza!

Battlefield Commissions need a re-think: Battlefield commissions should not be allowed to kick players from their role who have been on the top 5 of their teams scoreboard. This feature should be to allow players the ability to enhance their team by taking over important slots that are being...
  18. S

Tactics Red Oktober: Saper targets

I love playing engineer, would be my favourite class If I could use the bolt rifle with it. Havent played it recently though, whenever I set a charge my team always get too close and end up getting blown up and I get kicked for too many TK's xD I even shout down the mic 'dont go near I have...
  19. S

Tactics Leveling Up!

My plan was, but holding it back until we get the stats sorted and hopefully reset, is to get the PPSH's drum mag, but if unable to use it then level my bolters, which I love just as much. I have been falling in love with the AVT40 though, so I cannot decide!
  20. S

Tactics Anyone blind-fire?

Love using the AVT40, been learning to control the recoil and control the bursts aswell, as it does empty a clip pretty quick. Found I have started getting pretty good with it. As for Blind firing, Its great on the PPSH with drum mag when in confined places, but I have foundmyself using the...