• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Constant crashes since last patch

Getting extreme amount of crashes since last patch. Can sometimes get on a server for a minute or so, sometimes it just crashes while browsing servers or just starting up at the main menu. Have had very few crashes in the previous patch. Have a few logs...
  2. A

[Error] Weird behaviour when teamtanking

Catagory: Tank crews Reproducibility: Often Summary: Map TE-Danzig Graphical Error - Tank Hull Static Invisible on low detail setting Description: When trying to team tank, two issues are there. 1) Design flaw when picking roles. If you're not fast as hell only one of you will spawn in...
  3. A

[Music] Anyone in the US who wants a spotify invite?

Ello. Seems like spotify has opened up for inviting ppl in the US, so does anyone want a spotify invite? Just PM me and I'll send you an invite code, think I got 33 invites and they're not much use to me since they're not needed in sweden anymore :-) Only thing needed is that you're living in...
  4. A

Squad Leader spawn discussion

Some of the squad respawn system was discussed in GD in this thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=54974 What was confirmed was: -Squads are added dynamically, containing multiple teams (fire team, MG team, maybe sniper team, and so forth) -When respawning, you have the...
  5. A

Duacl core, dual screens... RO and movies at the same time :-D

I've just gotten to really appreciate having a dual core system... Being able to hook up a second screen and running movies on it while playing RO without any real performance loss :-D
  6. A

Firing while going to ironsights

I've searched the forum, but couldn't find any discussion of this.. A small fix I'd like to see is to be able to shoot while going to IS. That is, being able to shoot while the animation to IS is running. For example, when playing as an SMG it's sometimes very annoying when I start to bring up...
  7. A

Y-feeder - Harmovnius Sjiev (5-track EP net release)

Yah well, as some of you know, I'm in the habit of making some electronic music tunes. I've whipped up a small five track EP which I decided to release tonight, so here goes: *POFF* It's gone, one week has passed! It's warp-style music, if you're familiar with that record label you might like...
  8. A

Spicing up melee (blocking)

As the topic says, I'd like to spice up the melee a bit. In particular, I'd suggest implementing blocking blows. In short, it feels a bit weird when it's either hit or miss in melee combat instead of being able to block the blows. When two people meet up in melee combat (with bayonets for...
  9. A

Level Design Will volkhovriver be ported to ostfront?

I can't quite remember who made the map volkhov river for the mod, but it was the single best map I've played in the mod. So... Whoever it was, here's a request for you to make an ostfront version of it. I think more people than me would like to play it :-)
  10. A

There seems to be a few musicians here..... vol. 2

I remember the thread on the old mod forums, so I thought we could do with a new one :-) So if you're making music, be it in a band or solo, covers or original works, put some of them here. It's always fun to hear what people is up to :-) I can start off with some of my latest: Arete - Tushta...
  11. A

Grenade Discussion (Merged About 3000 Times)

I have some thoughts on the use of grenades. I've looked around, but these things might've been mentioned before in a topic I'm unaware of, but here goes. 1. The amount of grenades One thing that's rather irritating in some maps in the mod is simply the amount of grenades, and the grenade spam...
  12. A

VOIP in ostfront

One thing that I started to think about; How will VOIP be implemented in ostfront? I guess you're reworking the UT VOIP system, since it's almost unasable in the mod. If I'm to suggest anything it'd be to have two buttons/channels for VOIP, one for team and one for tank. When in a tank you...