• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Fatal_Finn

Level Design RSTE-Kobura

Noticed that you can't use any sandbags or walls as cover. Can't place MG on them either. Also the first point might be too hard for axis to cap. Otherwise this is such a piece of art :D
  2. Fatal_Finn

Beta Map RSTE-Bataan

Tried the map today in full 64 player server. Allies definitely don't have it too easy after B and C. Played the map twice, and on both times axis and allies ran out of reinforcements and the 2 last caps were taken at the last min. Map looks cool already, but still needs a bit tweaking like you...
  3. Fatal_Finn

Why does everyone seem to love the Apartments map

Always disliked the map since ost because it was constantly played everywhere and the map usually got stuck at the last objectives :P I liked Danzig more than Apartments, though. It's because of the different atmosphere and the map was a bit larger I guess.
  4. Fatal_Finn

Red Orchestra 2's birthday

Happy birthday RO2! TWI, thanks for everything. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender (Lyrics) - YouTube
  5. Fatal_Finn

Japanese Knee Mortar

Can't really remember when I was last time killed by knee mortar. So I see no problem with the amount of them :x
  6. Fatal_Finn

AVT-40 vs MkB

Now when I look at it, you're right! Quite successful necro by Perun58 :D
  7. Fatal_Finn

Rome 2

Been playing 15h of the campaign now and tried multiple factions. Currently having quite hard time as Carthage but still fun. The reason why you can't attack the blockaded town is because someone was just faster than you. Would be lame if you could just ''steal'' the settlement. And if you...
  8. Fatal_Finn

Realism Mode - Before the progression bonuses

And then there's always Classic :P
  9. Fatal_Finn

RS Solution to the uber-unstopable flamethrower

All I have to say about flamethrowers is that it's really annoying when you die by walking into small fire on the ground left by the flamethrower.
  10. Fatal_Finn

AVT-40 vs MkB

@OP You can already choose which unlocks you want to use. When you are selecting the class and weapon just klick on those >, >>, and >>> right next to the weapon image.
  11. Fatal_Finn

Can't install custom maps via server

Alrighty thanks for the tip, I'll try that out
  12. Fatal_Finn

WW2 From Space

American documentary from american point of view and made for americans. Nuff said :P
  13. Fatal_Finn

RS Map Release "Otori Shima"

Alrighty, currently downloading ^^
  14. Fatal_Finn

RS Map Release "Otori Shima"

Map looks really cool, thanks a lot! Works properly already, hard to find anything to improve :P just needs some transports! oh I noticed that a fuel truck at G has maybe too bright fuel barrel on it. It just caught my eye. Nothing else to say tbh. I love how many flanking options there are...
  15. Fatal_Finn

Can't install custom maps via server

Can't install any custom maps by joining servers. Always get this error message: Downloading package [insert map name here] failed: error opening file. It's not that I can't find dl links for the map and install it myself, but I'd just like to know why downloading from server fails. Thanks in...
  16. Fatal_Finn

What We Are Up To - Weapons and More!

I'd rather like to see Type 38 or Type 44 Carbines :X Could be used by japanese engineers and AT men (when those are relevant). Maybe as alternative for basic rifleman and/or SL too?
  17. Fatal_Finn

Squad TWB Servers

That was a lightning quick reply, much appreciated!
  18. Fatal_Finn

Squad TWB Servers

I'd like to see Last Stand as standard map rotation HOS server again :/ or maybe switch Old Glory to HOS only? RO campaign servers have the problem that it always spins around the 3 last allied territories leading to usually max 4 different maps. Now when there's 2 RO2:HOS campaign servers...
  19. Fatal_Finn

RO2 New game mode : Blitzkrieg

RO2 already has too many modes imo. That's why I dislike this idea :v
  20. Fatal_Finn

RO2 Pps-42

I'd pick classic anytime over realism, but because of my timezone I never bump into a full server.