• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. A

Still feels like beta

Still clipping all over the place ESCAPE still does nothing to close console chat God-rays coming out of burning barell WTH That awful spawning interface still on. It does run better, but nothing to write home about Artillery still causes stuttering. And it still feels like devs have no idea...
  2. A

Tried playing again

Ofc. had to connect through Steam server browser, because I have faulty router. Map was Pavlov's house. Regularly had to hit R more then once to reload (stood completely still btw). FPS was great, except when something important was happening around me. Like I got bayod 2 times from charging...
  3. A

[Question] TWI you broke the sound with latest patch, didn't you

While playing, I keep hearing scores of people complaining how they lost sound. Most often on a map change. Happened to me couple of times too. EDIT:Wrong forum! Move to RO2 section please :o
  4. A

How long till we can play full game

2 hours? Is it released simultaneously world wide?
  5. A

[Suggestion] Take the load off of client CPU as much as possible

Place more burden on server + client GPU For most of population GPUs are ATM underused and CPUs are getting hammered. With current state of RO2, we need i7 and GTX260 to run it properly. This is a huge hardware discrepancy, requiring newest CPU and several generation old mid range GPU. Give...
  6. A

[Error] [Video] Can not play at all. Please help

I got the game yesterday and was able to play few games. Then all of a sudden I can not play on any of the ranked or unranked servers anymore. I connect the server, but it's obvious that my client lost connection. If it ever had it in the 1st place. Because if(!) I manage to spawn (no crash...
  7. A

Client loses connection right after connecting to a server

I got the game yesterday and was able to play few games. Then all of a sudden I can not play on any of the servers anymore. I connect the server... kinda, but it's obvious client lost connection. Because if(!) I manage to spawn, all I see is other players running straight and eventually hitting...
  8. A

Fast dual core VS Quadcore

Which one is better for RO2? Is game multi-threaded enough to perform better on slower quad, then on speedier low-end dual? I am worried if my old E5400 4GHz coupled with GTX 470 will be able to run this game well. Thanks in advance :IS2: