• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Knochensack

Hipfiring MG 34!!

@ OP: The shooter in the video is acting nuts. The recoil is not that bad, if you're shooting properly. Compare: Army Soldier dual-wields some M249's - YouTube Machine Gun Man - YouTube MG-42 sturmfeuer (assault fire) - YouTube
  2. Knochensack

A List you don't want to end up on

2.FJg Cheats? Omg, that was my best server available... Hope it was just a troll using clan and nicknames...
  3. Knochensack

I need an update here guys

Ride over the troll, it's cheaper than mg and main gun ammo. :IS2:
  4. Knochensack

Bullet Penetration..meh

I'm happy with the bullet penetration ingame. What we need is the "weapon shot out of hands" feature. That would give an extra kick. But sometimes the penetration goes to far imho. Mp40 against heavy green wall on grain elevator from 50m? I know the 9mm caliber very well. Sometimes it happens...
  5. Knochensack

I still didn't get my unlocks although I was supposed to

That's not the point. I don't talk about MP gameplay. They're not even unlocked (by symbol) in the profile stats screen!
  6. Knochensack

I still didn't get my unlocks although I was supposed to

Same problem here but for every class with pistol unlocks. I don't have any pistol in any class, though I already passed Lvl 2 Frontline Soldier in several classes. Any suggestions?
  7. Knochensack

November 8th Update Changelist

Thanks a lot, sir! Will post my oberservances later.
  8. Knochensack

Graphics or Gameplay?

Gameplay. I also prefer CS over CS:S and DoD over DoD:S. Beauty of simplicity.
  9. Knochensack

November 8th Update Changelist

Oh guys... Steam says "Game is currently unavailable" + I don't even get the update...
  10. Knochensack

What'up wit da Medals?

Don't ask for medals, when the bulk of achievements is still bugged... :)
  11. Knochensack

heros of normandy

I would really love to see Darkest Hour 2!
  12. Knochensack

What would it take for YOU to start playing RO2 again?

- SDK - Content (maps, new vehicles). - CQC bugs (hit registration is a joke sometimes) and all the other bugs, especially fix the tanks (almost every server doesn't support tanks because of the bugs) and fix station spawns for the wehrmacht - this is ridiculous! - Ping optimization - Overall...
  13. Knochensack

RO2 dead in Australia already :(

More and more servers disappear here in Germany too. The old german RO community is almost dead. Some keep playing RO, some switched to RO2. Separation. I already got used to play on russian or uk servers with pings of 140-250. Hell yeah.
  14. Knochensack

"Weapon has been shot/knocked out of hand!"

Would be nice, but... since you can penetrate almost every wall with almost every gun, you do not need to scope for the enemy's barrel. Just shoot him through the wall. Would be nice in close combat though.
  15. Knochensack

Is the game laggy for you?

I got used to play with pings of 140-170. There are only a few good german servers, so I often play on russian servers. What makes me wonder: Yesterday I changed video settings to low. My GTX 275 heats up to 95
  16. Knochensack

What do you think about the tankgameplay?

+ Tank model in general, interior - Heavy bugs: Sometimes, I can not switch positions or the turret would not move right from the spawn. On Pavlov's it happens you can not drive over the rails and if you look through the optics, the tank sometimes begins to shake like it would blend. - I...
  17. Knochensack

Have You Named Your Weapon?

Don't give them names, but I guess "Crazyhorse" fits for the AVT.
  18. Knochensack

Do you miss this?

I also miss maps like G