• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Sashh

Boss from Hell - doesn't work

We did Offices 2 times, first time about a week ago and second today - achievement doesn't work. HoE, 10 waves, no mutators, every other achievement works.
  2. Sashh

Xmas event - yes, really...

Achievement with Dwarfs Axe doesn't work - I have retail version.
  3. Sashh

Halloween Hillbilly Horrors!

DLC weapon pack is bull****. I always valued TWI for doing DLC the right way, and now I'm a little sad. On the other hand - MKb is pure awesomeness.
  4. Sashh

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event 2012!

Summer Sideshow is such a blast, I will miss Pukey and monkey Scrakes later this year :( And thanks for Harold Lott DLC. I just reached 100h of playing KF so buying this is my thank you to TWI.
  5. Sashh

No more spawn protection when reinforcement = 0

It's a long desired feature really, again - I'm all for it.
  6. Sashh

Removing spawn protection when 0% reinforcements left

Sorry for digging the thread, but this problem continues to happen on Apartments. Spawn protection when 0 tickets should be disabled.
  7. Sashh

Your wishlist for the next big patch

- new maps (seriously, Mamayev is god tier map, but it's not enough, playing it over and over again quickly washes down the fresh factor) - server browser with queues and advanced searching like "full server/1free slot/2-5free slots" (in this case TWI could take notes from DICE) - proper model...
  8. Sashh

Classic vs Realism

Every time I use it I end up more visible to enemy than before. It's more effective to lean/use movement rather than go to cover mode.
  9. Sashh

Classic vs Realism

Classic mode is a godsend. I only wish the cover mechanic was removed, but besides that, it's pretty much how I wished RO2 to be when it was released. 8 months was a ridiculous long time, but I'm glad it finally arrived.
  10. Sashh

Personalised Uniforms

Idea of customization only reminds me how once classy and balanced TF2 became an unplayable mess as we know it today. Obviously RO2 is a totally different beast, but I'm pretty certain no one is playing this game for customizing character model. I know there's a temptation to differentiate -...
  11. Sashh

"Gather Your Party" Interview

New game that may not be FPS? Intriguing.
  12. Sashh

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

Free weekend was a great idea though I died on average 5 times per round from teamkills :) I hope many players will stay for long and game will gain popularity. There is still a lot of bugs to fix, but TWI is on the right track. :IS2:
  13. Sashh

Update on the first female character - Ash

Slowpoking', but just want to say I'm glad she will be available as dlc for people not who can't afford gold edition for various reasons. Looking forward for future female characters.
  14. Sashh

Killing Floor has sold a million!

Just listened to the podcast with Alan Wilson, can't wait to buy the boxed gold edition (for my bro, got my copy for a long time), I hope it will be available in eastern Europe.
  15. Sashh

We've got all this dosh... but what shall we spend it on?

WW2 weapons sound cool, I also like the idea of modern european guns (nazi skin with G36 would be so awesome). Duct tape guns are also promising, dammit Tripwire, take my dosh and release it all as dlc!