• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Princeps

Any Official Word

Of the onset of assault rifles and sub-part machine gun variants, or should I load up some Darkest Hour?
  2. Princeps

Ye Olde Mod Team or Prof. Development Studio

They've got the buisiness practices of the former, yet the rights, funding and legal stance of the latter. *edit* Of course this is a discussion concerning, primarily and in no particular order; 1) Failure to see through with DDE features in a timely manner, and 2) State of the game on...
  3. Princeps

this is a very good video game

this is a very good video game
  4. Princeps

hey how do i get that cool front knife

hey how do i get that cool front knife for the mauser 1998 bolt actoin rifle, it looks really cool on othr guys guns and id like it to be on mine too, plus it sprobly a lotta fun to use! :IS2:
  5. Princeps

Reloading a Bolt Action Rifle

If I were to fire a single bullet from a standard issue bolt action on either side and reload, would I have to load a single bullet or two? In the game, if I've got manual bolting enabled, and I don't bolt the gun, I should have to load one, correct? And if I had bolted the gun/had manual...
  6. Princeps

Melee DOES NOT WORK on Prone Targets

Bayonets, rifle buts, pistol-punches- none of them function properly on prone targets due to the strange collision detection system.
  7. Princeps

Stats and Skill Progression - How Much in BETA

Given the wave of criticism and support TWI has received since the release of the final stage of closed BETA, it has been suggested that a lot of the "problems" players have with the current build (a lack of weapon sway, quick recovery from spent stamina, very fast sprinting, increased "focus"...
  8. Princeps

[Error] Loss of Various Control Functions

I've encountered a bug where upon using the "Restore Defaults" key in the controller configuration options menu you lose basic functions of your keyboard/menu commands ingame; ie, cannot walk, cannot open the menu, however being able to type and aim down sights. Prior to encountering the bug I...