• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. The_Golden_Peanut

Ammo Carrying

Normally you use the left-ctrl to give ammo i will give you +2 points. You can resupply 1 time before you have to visit a ammo crate
  2. The_Golden_Peanut

New patch ruined my game!

Nope .. What I have is the game running on: 1 Main screen .. Full screen and 2 screen shows desktop I tried to change i back and Suddenly it worked Even the INTRO video I have never seen it before!!! I have just been busy gameing... I had a BLAST it like first now the game is working as it...
  3. The_Golden_Peanut

I Fixed my game By deleting all the config files inside of My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Config Then update Graphic drive Once again.. under 1 month old but it helped And most important I disconnect my second Monitor the game Hates 2 monitors - extended desktop I can play in 1920x1200 with 60...
  4. The_Golden_Peanut

I will try right away !
  5. The_Golden_Peanut

So the new patch came out and .... everyting went down the drain for me :( Before patch i had 62,5-40 fps all the time now around 18-45 .. even on lower screen res. I cannot choose my 1680x1050 res anymore not even with the Console command it goes to 1024x1024? ( i can't rember the res I...
  6. The_Golden_Peanut

Funny...

Wow... look what we have today.. on topic... yeah I still think RO2 is good and it's getting better, new patch with fewer Autos Wounderfull
  7. The_Golden_Peanut

Worst night of RO in my life

I Have tried to have bad rounds lots of TK and I keep dying but you are way over that.... better luck tomorrow !
  8. The_Golden_Peanut

7th cav had some great games

yes! but not in sprint
  9. The_Golden_Peanut

RO1 maps you would like to recover for RO2?

Stalinkessel oh god i miss that my... it was my favorite map in ROOST
  10. The_Golden_Peanut

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

Battlefield Bad company 3 (so much for consoles and Cod) that's how i see it.... I have played it and I am glad I did -> went straight back to RO2
  11. The_Golden_Peanut

BF3 and why I will play RO2 more

This Made my day Thanks!
  12. The_Golden_Peanut

Why we need body collisons...

1+ have tried to many times peps running throw me while i am shooting MFW: :mad:
  13. The_Golden_Peanut

RO2 and why I will play BF3 more

Played bf3 beta for 30 min ... Properly wont touch it again went straight back to RO2
  14. The_Golden_Peanut

[Error] Double Click To Fire

was just about to post the same.. For me this is the worst bug in the game I have been killed SO many times due the the misfire I have this bug EVERY Single time I play every round and close to every life ... it's the Root to evil and major RAGE How it happens after you exit a sprint and go...
  15. The_Golden_Peanut

How's your stats ? + Bonus bug

I know but it was more for the lolz I think it looks hilarious
  16. The_Golden_Peanut

How's your stats ? + Bonus bug

I want you to see The Bonus bug I was so lucky to see today.. anyone else seen this.. the crewman is sliding around on the ground like that dunno what's going on... here is my Derp Glitched stats D: look at the accuracy...
  17. The_Golden_Peanut

crosshair of tankgun

I have tried it too! undamaged ...!