• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hells High

[Error] Flying Ragdolls

One of the more amusing bugs I've encountered. Haven't found it here on The Bug Report so I figured I'd post it here for logging sakes. Basically, sometimes when a player dies (rifle, grenade, suicide, anything) their ragdoll will be catapulted hundreds of feet into the air. Its rather amazing...
  2. Hells High

[Error] SP Ger. Campaign Ch. 7 Bugs (AI Pathing+Broken Mission)

Not sure when this bug started, but the Chapter 7 mission "Gumrak" is impossible to beat. There are continuous waves of Russians, even after the "Defend Objective" timer has counted down to zero. There is also a seriously annoying AI pathing bug on this mission. Some of your squad mates will...
  3. Hells High

'Nother Patch?

Restarted my PC after installing some new video drivers and am now downloading a 323 MB patch. Anyone else? Or did I just completely miss this boat?
  4. Hells High

Campaign Movies+Other Stuff [Watchable :D]

So I was surfin' on through the files out of boredom and came across the "Movies" folder. I was pleased to see TWI using Bink video, because that allows you to watch them with a program called RAD Video Tools. You can watch the victory and loss videos for campaigns, some various copyright...
  5. Hells High

[Error] Small MEnu Text Post-Patch (16x10 res)

After the recent update my menus are incredibly small, even after changing the resolution. Anyone else get it? http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559792646443234198/3276B99456B99E348CB77DED0F418AB0E27DA715/ EDIT: Restarted the game 4 times and it was back to normal. Wierd.
  6. Hells High

September 4th, 2011 - Holiday Weekend

September 4th, 2011. Gabe Newell was just locking up the Valve offices after having forgotten his companion cube plush the Friday prior. "Aha, there you are Little Gabe," he sighed with relief, scooping the toy into his hands. "I couldn't last the long weekend without you!" Walking through...
  7. Hells High

Bandages - A Relatively Realistic Approach

Okay, so we all know that most of the vets (yes I am one as well, even if I enjoy Heroes more) think bandages are massive game breakers. I've seen a few bandaging threads, but nothing that really makes much sense. So, I decided to play a little and see what I could come up with. I think it'd...
  8. Hells High

Screenshots

Post em here! If you have a large res please quote them or something. "Ready! Squat! Fire!" - I just kinda thought it looked cool. :P
  9. Hells High

Waiting For New Map Rotations (Plus Countdown Praise)

After 6 hours of gameplay, I'm beginning to slow down and patiently wait for the new maps to cycle in (especially countdown). Fallen Heroes in territory is a massive sniper fest, and Apartments ends up being a stalemate with players sitting in the same positions and shooting anyone foolish...
  10. Hells High

Great Job TWI, Keep up the Good Work!

Ohhh look another dude posting what he thinks like this is a blog. :D I figured another praise thread for the hard working devs couldn't hurt! Plus, I'd just like to get it out there that the "issues" being brought up aren't issues for everyone. I've logged about 4 hours in game so far and...
  11. Hells High

[Error] Bizarre 3rd Person Pistol Bug

(Quoting because of huge picture) I'm not entirely sure what causes it or anything like that, but I spotted it and figured I should report it. I'm going to look for a way to try and recreate it.
  12. Hells High

"Schneller" - Holocaust Poem

Back in February I wrote a poem for my Grade 12 English class based around the Holocaust (for a novel study of 'Night' by Elie Wiesel.) It is of the most basic construction, but it gets the idea across. Last time I posted it online, I got chewed out by some idiot because "the Jews weren't the...
  13. Hells High

How will the Beta be Handled?

I'm wondering how this whole thing will work (didn't see any posts like this, apologies if there are). Will the beta be a separate client that we download? Or will it be downloadable through STEAM (as per having the DDE pre-order), and then the files updated on release? I'm almost certain it'll...