• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hells High

Rising Storm 2: State Of The Game September 2019

Love the AMG guys, sad to see they are no longer working on RS.
  2. Hells High

Closed Beta Discussion

Got my key just as my ISP started having service troubles in the area. D: So while I have not had a chance to try a multiplayer match yet I have played around in the firing range. The weapons feel really, really good so far. Also if you take the M60 with the three 100-round belts you literally...
  3. Hells High

Will we ever see weapon slings in a videogame?

The problem, as others have said, is that it can be expensive (though this is becoming less of an issue), and also unpredictable. How do you handle it when it goes onto the back? Clipping? Arm movement around the sling for reloading while the sling could be in conceivably any position (the arm...
  4. Hells High

Is this new game or expention like RS?

I know In Country was supposed to be a mod before they announced going standalone and kinda disappeared, so I too was wondering if this was In Country and the Pop Smoke team. Either way I was super giddy during the announcement.
  5. Hells High

Rising Storm is PC Gamers Multiplayer Game Of The Year!

Was coming here to see if anyone had seen that yet. Congrats!
  6. Hells High

Rising Storm gameplay LIVE on Wednesday!

All those people watched me turn into a pile of molten Japanese goo. :[ Stream was pretty bad from what people were telling me, recording was alright but then it got cut off. Also unfortunately I think Ramm was the only one that crashed during that session.
  7. Hells High

Introducing a New Game Type for Red Orchestra 2

Its a lot of fun, played the other day when a bunch of us Rising Storm guys hopped in. Great job guys!
  8. Hells High

Tripwire VP: Why would you stop (article)

Well actually that method and tool can very easily be used to make visual hacks for the game so....
  9. Hells High

Rising Storm Is Recruiting Testers

Made enough money this summer that I shouldn't have to work whilst going to school. :] Applied.
  10. Hells High

New gameplay vid for Rising Storm

Looks cool, excited to have my favorite rifle on the RO2 weapons system; the M1 Garand. :p I expect we'll not be taking the arcade shooter road and allow mid-magazine reloads? :D
  11. Hells High

A note regarding historical accuracy, and why RO could get away with things RO2 can't

You're late for the party, conversation is over friend.
  12. Hells High

A note regarding historical accuracy, and why RO could get away with things RO2 can't

You're hyperbole is a bit of a stretch, friend; I demanded nothing. Also I'm not sure why the rationally posting people are taking offense to my comments. The original post was aimed at the guys saying "make sure every pixel is perfectly realistic, not like CoD". When you took it personally to...
  13. Hells High

What I gathered from most of the other posts was that people were suggesting getting hands in the DEVELOPMENT process for free. Development and modification are two different things. I've worked on a few successful modifications, and had a great experience investing time and energy into my...
  14. Hells High

Okay, I'm going to get you to do some stuff for me in order to create a product. You are going to take time out of your day and pour some time and effort into it, say after work, between college/university classes/etc. Your efforts will directly affect the product and benefit it greatly. Now...
  15. Hells High

Guarantee most of the people here have no idea what kind of money, energy, and time is involved in creating a playable product. Plus they'll rant and rave about how bad Call of Duty is but they'll never know how much time and talent it actually takes to create a product like that. Lol @ the...
  16. Hells High

I love my Mosin Nagant,but. . .

Only problem with that is that those are blanks. Their purpose is to give off a lot of flash and noise. Also, youtube isn't exactly the best place to get sound references. However, the sounds could have a bit of a crack to them.
  17. Hells High

Heroes and Generals

Looks more like an Arma2 mod than anything. The characters even hold the rifles as if they had pistol grips.
  18. Hells High

The other 80% of RO2 players dont want a "realism" mode.

Generally speaking, players of 'realism' based games tend to have much louder opinions about what they think is right and what should be. Having worked on a 'realism' based source mod for over a year, this is pretty well known fact at this point. :rolleyes: I don't, I'm just spinning the...
  19. Hells High

The other 80% of RO2 players dont want a "realism" mode.

Okay, so your post is pretty ridiculous. People are playing the game the way it was intended and are simply waiting for some technical fixes, so they are unimportant? What if they don't want the game to change? What if those people are content and simply want the game to run better? Just because...
  20. Hells High

Bot farming really needs to end

Fighting bots is the only way to escape the auto dominated try-hard fest that is fighting other players. ;P