• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Where the players gone ?

1. Unlocks, A-historical loadouts (alot of autos and semi-autos), very quick sprint pace etc. 2. I should have been clearer on that, i didn't mean ALL RO1 vets.. but it is pretty apparant that quite a few of them is not happy with this game however many of them like RO2 aswell. 3. What made...
  2. S

Where the players gone ?

Sorry "Omar The Insurgent", i have no desire in starting a flame war of any sorts. Bad Company was a battlefield game designed for consoles with their hardware limitations in mind and the console controllers (iam a long time PC gamer myself, since mid 90s) Bad Company 1 wasnt even released on...
  3. S

Where the players gone ?

Your talking about Bad Company now (which DICE has explained themselves, was a spine off and not a sequel or an "official" battlefield game) BF3 is getting designed from the ground up for PC, a (completly) different version is getting released for consoles which will only have 24 max players...
  4. S

Single Player Question

Personally, i did not have a trouble with it. I do not think you can select missions until you finished them, but i might be wrong. I would suggests restarting the tutorial and listening closely to what the tutorial wants you to do so you don't bug it out, will take you < 5 min. Cheers, Skjold
  5. S

Where the players gone ?

In my opinion, they are gone due to.. 1. One of the most buggy releases i ever seen. 2. One of the most un-optimized releases i ever seen. 2. Trying to appease Arcade and Realism player bases at the same time. 3. People waiting for bugs to be fixed until they play the game. 4. BF3 beta (duh) 5...
  6. S

My Red Orchestra 2 Review

Why not? 90 % of reviews uses that. Besides, i give perfectly good expanations for my "numerical" opinions.
  7. S

My Red Orchestra 2 Review

After 123 hours logged into the beta & release i decided to write a short review as what to what i think. This is not meant to bash the game, hype the game or do to do anything else then to reflect my personal opinion about the game. Weapons/Class Loadout/Unlocks 6/10 Weapons behave...
  8. S

MP 40/II Reload Bug

I noticed this bug on the MP 40/II. After expanding both magazines of ammunition its impossible to reload more then 1 magazine after that. Effectivly, making it an standard MP 40 after its first reload. Check video. MP 40/II Reload Bug - YouTube
  9. S

Global Stats Reset

Just wanted to share what just happened to me in-game.
  10. S

Proper servers.

This has been explanied several times, the "ping" in RO2 isnt the typical ping of any other game. On other games it shows how long it takes for you to connect to server in question. In RO2 it shows how long it takes for you to connect to the server, how long it takes for the server to process...
  11. S

RO2 TWI Thank you

Glad to hear that you jumped off the CoD wagon and got onto the RO wagon.
  12. S

A simple poll

Personally, iam not happy at all. I was looking forward for years for the sequel to one of my favorite games of all times. What i got instead is a boiling pot of various games failing at being every last one of them. First of all, they have mislead their dedicated fanbase (RO1 players) with a...
  13. S

Tactics Mkb42

Sub Machine Gun - Fires a pistol cartridge Assault Rifle - Fires a intermidiate cartridge Battle Rifle - Fires a full-size rifle cartridge It's not rocket science.
  14. S

Option to reset stats and achievements?(OR EVERYTHING)

This would probably be ideal, pisses off the least amount of people.
  15. S

What happened to Practice mode and Elite Assault?

Oh god, did they remove elite assault? An feature alot of people is asking for now? That doesn't make any sense.
  16. S

Server Applied for Ranked Server And It's Not Showing Up? - Look here

116th Pz.Div London 64 slot 81.19.213.40/32
  17. S

Server Server Unranked - Again

Yes, this is likely the cause of the problem: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=66187
  18. S

Possible reason for one of the stats bug.

Hello, today me and my friend both got Kills Platinum achievement and both of us got between 3000-3500 kills that rounds out of nowhere. This specific stats bug seems to be linked with "Kills Platinum" achievement and i hope that helps you solve it. Thanks for reading, Skjold
  19. S

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Thank you for the patch, looking forward for more patches in the future!
  20. S

Gameplay has turned into a campfest...

I don't know how you play, but iam a very aggresive player and iam top 3 almost every game, in terms of kills and team score.