• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SuN

List of possible bugs

This is a copy/paste of what I put in the main post. I'm really sorry about the lack of updates on this post, I've been very busy lately and I don't even have time to play the game and of course updating this list. If someone wants to take the reins of this post just talk to an admin and...
  2. SuN

RO2 released!

Congratulations TWI! Keep up the good work, we know you will. :)
  3. SuN

make it much harder to hit when moving!"!!!now!

While I understand some people out there is by far capable of putting a bullet into your skull from 200 meters away, an aimbot may be another possible cause of what you are describing. Anyway I find the moving targets not that easy to shoot, (depending on the distance, of course) but it's...
  4. SuN

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Hi there! I'm new to the community even though I've been wandering the forums for a while. I've played ROOST since it got released and I am one of those who think TWI is the best example on how most of the developers out there should work nowadays. Nice to meet you and glad to be part of this...
  5. SuN

Final RO2 files uploaded -release soon!!!

Nothing new, after we download the 2.6GB update I guess all we have to do is wait for the game to unlock.
  6. SuN

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

Awesome! you guys rock! :D
  7. SuN

List of possible bugs

Dude, where is the benefit to you in un-pinning this post? FFS I updated this post recently with you latest comment, the thing is I can't update things that I can't test yet, like the issues with the first 2 maps of the beta. I hope you understand it. You are so confused, it's not that things...
  8. SuN

List of possible bugs

True story, the same seems to happen to me again, corrected it. :)
  9. SuN

List of possible bugs

I'm really sorry about the lack of updates on this post, I've been very busy lately and I don't even have time to play the game and of course updating this list. If someone wants to take the reins of this post just talk to an admin and maybe they could do something about it, feel free to copy...
  10. SuN

Character shouting in game, please let us have the option to make our character mute?

Please TW can you explain a bit how exactly the voice commands work? I mean the "I'm so tired" ones and so. Thanks!
  11. SuN

Beta on 23rd of August theory.

In the Steam Group it says: Test in 3 and 1/2 Hours posted by [TW]Yoshiro @ 06:21PM on August 22, 2011 The Beast US Server 1: 74.91.112.170 - 64 Player We are gathering balance stats in a map rotation. Join us! Why do you say it doesn't look like a final test?