• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. CrazyFingers

Maps feel smaller than Ro2

Is it just me that feels that maps are way smaller or is it because of tunnels and hueys? Should the map be bigger because of those new tools in the red orchestra/rising storm games?
  2. CrazyFingers

April 21st RO2/RS Update Changelog

Thanks for the patch.
  3. CrazyFingers

Old player coming back

Make sure punkbuster A service is running in the background. Your PC should be fine to run Ro2 I got a Core 2 duo e8500 3.9ghz 4gb of ram 660 ti 2gb and I run Ro2:HoS fine but Rising storm is a bit harder to run.
  4. CrazyFingers

[Game] Just bought a racing wheel

Where do you start to get a setup like that? Where do you get the hardware and software?
  5. CrazyFingers

I google crazy chair is that what you mean?
  6. CrazyFingers

I always wanted a racing wheel but didn't want to spend 100$ on one but today there was a great deal at The source... 55$ for a racing wheel, sure it's probably not the best but at least it's better than a game pad :) here is the deal if anyone would like one too...
  7. CrazyFingers

Really enjoying my time on RO2

Hey yurizle this is disposable heroes and I remember you from in game yesterday we had a little chat about tanks. -Making tanks not use Artificial Intelligence for MG. But no one would want to be tank mg it's a boring job and it give motion sickness. But should they make the AI even more dumb...
  8. CrazyFingers

Germans either suffer from tunnel vision, extreme stupidity or deafness.

Yeah usually axis are not as skilled has the allies because they rely on there weapons.
  9. CrazyFingers

Just wondering why.

Maybe it feels larger because we are faster in ro2
  10. CrazyFingers

MP40 isn't OP

I don't know if it should be louder but I think it has the most distinct sound of all weapons.
  11. CrazyFingers

Voice Commands

I don't want a smaller commo I want a voice menu like ro1 much faster and non intrusive.
  12. CrazyFingers

Compass

I think it should be for everyone it's like saying on TL and SL should be able to VOIP and see the map when pressing M...
  13. CrazyFingers

T-70 Sneak Peek!

Sorry but that's a cat...
  14. CrazyFingers

Voice Commands

I hate the radial I want voice binds like tribes kinda like this where you press V to open it up and press a combination of keys none of that console trash radial menu It seems complicated at first but it's second nature after a few hours
  15. CrazyFingers

Compass

Can we get a compass I am really tired of people saying left or right of the map it's really confusing. Compass are great!
  16. CrazyFingers

I am so glad to be back

I am not surprise I played the beta and it was bad but people were saying it's just beta :rolleyes: yeah like there gonna change the game play from beta to release
  17. CrazyFingers

An Idea

And then what? wander around aimlessly until you die and spawn in a fresh tank?
  18. CrazyFingers

You want immersion?

It's cool but... Why should I care it's something I will never be able to play on or afford or have the space. Also I don't want to be playing game be a physical exercise. Imagine playing something like unreal tournament on that you would have to be all over the place :D.