• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Resolution Issues

Still have not fixed the issue and need help:(
  2. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Resolution Issues

Yes my screen is connected thru an HDMI cable that's HDMI socket on both ends. I don't think I have a Catalyst control center as I searched for it but could not find it,but I have a AMD Vision Engine Control Center and it does not have the option of My Digital Flatpanels selection. Where can I...
  3. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

When will the KV 1 be finished, I want a heavy tank,when KV 1 is finished will someone make a KV 2,there was a KV 2 made for RO OST
  4. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Game shows no servers and all experience points are 0

yes same reason for my issue there steam was offline stupid steam:mad:,ok issue fixed:D
  5. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Game shows no servers and all experience points are 0

My internet works fine and I played earlier today but now for no reason Ro 2/RS shows 0 servers in multiplayer and all experience points are 0,I did system restore but it didn't help wtf is going on I didn't change anything and did no windows updates since last time I played.
  6. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Veteran Unlock?

Will all my total and class points be transferred from RO 2 to RS??
  7. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

RS %25 discount

It lists 3 different prices,the cheapest $19.99 as RO 2 owner where do I get my %25 discount and buy for $14.99 :confused:
  8. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Resolution Issues

My Windows 8 64 bit professional edition is displayed in not a full screen format but pillar box style with a black border around the 4 screen edges,I checked monitor settings and they are not the issue as I tried different monitors, and my older PC shows 1920x1080 resolution fine with the same...
  9. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

RO2 Weird shoulder flaps on Soviet summer uniforms

All the silly historically inaccurate uniform issues should be fixed,also why do the Soviet winter uniform squad leaders have blue color tabs,they are not from VVS Air Force so why? That soldier with the SVT 40 looks just like one of my grandfathers who also fought from 1941-45 in the Red Army...
  10. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

SVT 40 Plum Bolt Carrier?

Where did you get a PTRS 41 and how much did you pay for it and what country are you from? I want to buy a PTRS in the future too since its like a giant SKS as I am a hardcore SKS collector also with quite a large SKS collection. Is this PTRS deactivated or fully functional? Also forgot to...
  11. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

RS %25 discount

So I start RO 2 and all the sudden know that RS is released and being downloading now for the free version. How do I get my %25 discount, steam page list it at $19.99???
  12. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

In Country

The model is very good,detailed and quite accurate except for 1 problem it does not have dimples as gun collectors call them or cratered reces on the receiver bottom near the magazine well,take a look at a picture 6 of this Type 56 AK of the same stamped receiver variant on this link in pictures...
  13. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Pics of what,one of my SVT 40, here is my flagship SVT 40, an unissued unrefurbished original stamped matching as new with new barrel 1943 Tula SVT 40 with original 1943 Tula varnish on unsanded stock and original bluing. This SVT 40 has originally stamped matching bolt and bolt carrier numbers...
  14. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

PC Gamer GDC Interview & Demo

How much will it cost?
  15. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

In RO 2 as in RO OST the SVT 40 has a plum colored and electropenciled numbered bolt carrier, this is not historically correct. The post WW2 Soviet refurbished SVT 40 do have plum colored bolt carriers that are electropenciled force matching. However all non refurbished Tula,Izhevsk and Kovrov...
  16. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

PC Gamer GDC Interview & Demo

So is Rising Storm going to be a free addon as it was planned before?
  17. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

In Country

Very nice detailed models,however vast majority of AK used in Vietnam were Type 3 and some Type 2 with milled receiver of Russian Izhevsk manufacture and Chinese made Type 56 with milled receiver also which are different with a closed front sight hood and permanently attached underfolding spike...
  18. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

What are the chances of RO2 including unconfirmed weapons?

NO PPSH 41 drum mag :eek::mad::( you have to be kidding me right?!?! I thought I saw one in a Ro2 video. PPSH 41 stick mags were rarelly used before 1943,almost all combat footage I saw of Stalingrad had PPSH 41 being carried with the 72 round drum mag. Having no drum mags will make game NOT...
  19. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Need New PC Best Price?

Yes I am the real 7thGuardsTank, I used to be like one of the 5 best players when I played RO OST,in tank warfare and equally good as infantry ,anyone actually remember encountering me in RO OST? I will start playing RO 2 as soon as I get my new PC built,so will be back in RO soon. But no :IS2...
  20. 7thGuardsTank{RUS}

Featured Guns/Tanks/APC in RO 2

So Sdkfz 251, BA-60, T-70, and Panzer III J will be realeased in the first DCS patch,4 veicles in just the first patch? In about how many months in the patch planned to be released? Whats BA 60,did you mean BA 64? Will there be any new guns added in the first patch like the M38? I have seen...