• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M55ikael

No love for Countdown?

Cool, me and a buddy will try to join. I love countdown. Even the nerfed version.
  2. M55ikael

RO2 Proof that the MKb was NOT at Stalingrad

I found a pic supposedly from Stalingrad. It has no identifyable landmarks, but perhaps markings on soldiers and such can help? It's from a respected archive though, and the early version MG42 fits with the time period. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=67665
  3. M55ikael

How much time does it take to make a RO2 map?

I would really want to get into map making were it not for the fact that it would ruin me. I really admire those mappers.
  4. M55ikael

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

So awesome, indeed! Check it out, folks. URL repeated: http://wirtualne.muzeumbronipancernej.pl/
  5. M55ikael

Introducing another new game-type for RO2

Great stuff. Looking forward to it!
  6. M55ikael

Renaming game modes before Rising Storm?

While I also agree with the sentiments, I don't think the developers will take to the kind of elitist attitude that comes across in your post. I'm sorry if I'm being crass, but if anything I feel the developers have been annoyed by people claiming that RO2 should be this or that. It is their...
  7. M55ikael

EVENT: classic cauntdown on custom maps

I'm in as long as it's not in the middle of the night CET. Classic and CD is my preferred combo.
  8. M55ikael

Railway Map : Real picture

I've contributed to an earlier thread with similar pics. I've never seen this one before though. Excellent find. The fact that it shows the German spawn makes it instantly recognizable and comparable.
  9. M55ikael

What's going on with In-Country Vietnam?

Probably because the list isn't finalized?
  10. M55ikael

Conquest Gametype Concept

Never been a big fan of CTF, but I would be stoked to try this.
  11. M55ikael

What's going on with In-Country Vietnam?

Sounds good, and I can't wait! My expectations went through the roof after I saw the brilliant teaser trailer on Gametrailers.
  12. M55ikael

{sBc} Countdown event(s)

I agree! I just wish I could participate. I can't justify staying up all night to play a videogame anymore :o
  13. M55ikael

{sBc} Countdown event(s)

So when is it starting? It says tuesday night, but no time. If the last event at 02:30 AM is anything to go by I doubt I will be able to join. You're from Germany, and in the same time zone as me, how do you cope?
  14. M55ikael

{sBc} Countdown event(s)

Col. Klink sent you a friends request on Steam! I'm very keen on getting into some CD action.
  15. M55ikael

Looking for help with this picture

Try to paste it manually into the address bar, linking and embedding is probably not allowed.
  16. M55ikael

I think it was more a question of prioritizing, and the fact that it is perceived as an arcade feature as soldiers are instructed to harness their helmets.
  17. M55ikael

Preferred Areas TWI Should Concentrate On For ROHOS

For what it's worth, I don't feel the option sufficiently conveys the types of tweaks proposed in Sarkis' now closed poll thread. Suggesting "adding or replacing modes" instead of "tweaking or altering" will likely yield entirely different connotations.
  18. M55ikael

Question for TWI Devs

I agree. I have been bored of S&D in other games, even though it is generally my preferred game mode. CD was a breath of fresh air in the populated comptetitive matches I got to play. The attempts of tweaking the mode to appeal to a greater audience seem to have failed, bereaving clans and the...
  19. M55ikael

I'm curious; how will it be implemented (ie. who will carry it), and how is it different from the current AT grenade? Anything equivalent for the Russians?
  20. M55ikael

Finally, after almost two years, New Video Card:

I'm not sure if this thread is in the right forum, but congratulations! Your rig is probably better than mine now;) It would be interesting to know what kind settings you use and the FPS you get.