• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Reinforcements Mutator

Yes this would be very helpfull, if anyone has any idea if it can be done i'd like to know :)
  2. T

Ballistic 716id

Any way to make tank shells penetrate as well?
  3. T

RELEASE: Realistic Armor Mutator - Armored Beasts

Very interested to see how this mutator develops, the EFO realism league may include this to balance out armor battles a little more. :)
  4. T

RELEASE: Realistic Armor Mutator - Armored Beasts

link is down, anyone have a mirror?
  5. T

Squad Eastern Front Operations, an RO realism campaign.

May have thought you were a spam bot because your username was in all caps. Please go here: http://www.whatismyip.com/ And private message me your ip address so I can unban you.
  6. T

What clan are you referring to? Nice name btw.
  7. T

STUPIDEST TK's YOU have Done ?

Was on Arad as an IS2 and fired a shell at a Tiger, only to have it bounce off and kill a T-34/85.
  8. T

Tactics RO:Tactics - Strategic team planning tool (download)

May be port related, make sure they're open
  9. T

Squad 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Riech' Currently Recruiting!

I bet you guys are happy for the armor upgrade :D
  10. T

Realism or Balance?

Well, RO is a game. And a game has to be fair, for all competitors, in order to be a good game. So I’ll go with balance. :o
  11. T

Video is a montage of footage that I captured from various battles from EFO. Due to the map sizes and nature of the battles, I couldn't get as many highlights of the fights as I could in the last video. Right click, Save as Sorry it took so long, enjoy! :)
  12. T

Squad German realism clan sought

Thanks Mr Kong :)
  13. T

Server Custom maps?

You have to upload the custom maps to your "maps" directory and add them to the maplist via webadmin or redorchestra.ini In your redorchestra.ini: [IpDrv.HTTPDownload] RedirectToURL=http://www.yoursite.com/directory uz2 files stored in ProxyServerHost= ProxyServerPort=3128 UseCompression=True...
  14. T

Yeah guys just reregister for starters and all matches are still in effect
  15. T

Server redirection and compression, confused noob questions

Could you post your Redorchestra.ini text with [code] tags on it? Make sure you remove every entry that has a passwords in it
  16. T

Server ***** sighting

May be preaching to the quire but: You can ban these players by entering webadmin, if you have admin access on a server you usually have webadmin.
  17. T

Squad 2.SS 'Das Reich' Recruitment Poster

Don't let the mud and cold keep us from our goal, we go east! :mad:
  18. T

Squad 11th SS Nordland Recruitment Video

A guilty bump, but I gotta jump on the bandwagon :o