• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Littlenorwegians

Question regarding new content

Now, I don't want any raw emotions, y'hear? Just want the info. I heard talk, it might be false, that there was going to be more content added into the game later on during this game's lifecycle. Is this true or not? If yes, any link or proper citation to prove this? Just wanted to see if...
  2. Littlenorwegians

Screenshots of upgraded weapons

Been trying for belt for my MG34. Sadly, I'm only about level 12. I've used it almost exclusively.
  3. Littlenorwegians

My RO2 wishlist, what is yours?

Do something about the unlock system. It's unfair, unbalanced and unreasonable.
  4. Littlenorwegians

[Error] My game freezes my entire computer

FUUUUUUUUUUU- OK, I've cleaned the thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled things gradually and nothing. The thing just freezes. OK, is there anything else I can try? Anything else I can do? I'm also playing on the lowest settings when I don't have to. What causes this to happen?
  5. Littlenorwegians

Wounded terminator

The wound system isn't permanent. I get that. Tripwire tested this. People would just off themselves if they got shot in the arm, but I'd like three things. Longer bandage time. It takes longer to bandage yourself. Longer bleed time. You don't bleed out like you're a fountain. Increased weapon...
  6. Littlenorwegians

[Error] My game freezes my entire computer

OK, this is what happens after about 15 minutes of play. It suddenly freezes and it sorta lingers on a sound if it's played. The computer freezes. I cannot do anything. Ctrl+alt+delete does nothing. Not even using the on/off button on my PC does anything. The game runs about 50FPS on high...
  7. Littlenorwegians

Server How do I make a server, I am confused/stupid

Right, so I read this post here http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=57435 And it lost me around the "Type this to launch server" part. So, in game (I would also like to say at no point did he actually say how to bring up the console) and I write. C:\Program Files...
  8. Littlenorwegians

How to make a server?

Right, how do I bring up thes supposed command line for launching the server?
  9. Littlenorwegians

How to make a server?

Right, a tad new to this. I made a few Minecraft servers and such, but I really have no idea where to start with this game when it comes to making a server. Just going to be me and a few friends and I got 16 gigs of RAM and an awesome internet connection. Please, help a guy out, will ya?
  10. Littlenorwegians

Is the game going to die?

It will find it legs, I think. Sadly, this game has failed to get mew believers with its launch. It had very little wow factor already, its gameplay being an aquired taste and all that, but the wonky launch certainly did not help matters. Which leads me to be a bit scared since if this game...
  11. Littlenorwegians

Can we please get a functional SDK so we can start making maps/mutators?

Excuse me? They released an early version, they've patched it once already, is this not an indicator that they are working on it?
  12. Littlenorwegians

No-shoot bug, Killing your game?

This bug kills me especially since I play with LMGs and it does this strange thing that it not only does not fire, but if I've put up the bipod of my LMG it puts it down. So yeah, it translates "shoot" into "Put your weapon down". They say they'll fix it and when they do I will be glad...
  13. Littlenorwegians

Help me estimate the time to unlock

OK, so this leads to that very, very few will have these unlocks and those who do have them are crazy dedicated and skilled (And are of course those who need them most, right?) I mean, I can understand. Most of these weapons have 1 unlock, fine, CoD this ain't, which is good. But this will...
  14. Littlenorwegians

Wait so it can take half a year if I dedicate all my time to one class, using one weapon(MG34) on one team (German)? For an unlock? This is the demotivating version of Skinner Box...
  15. Littlenorwegians

Right, so here's the scenario. Quite simple. Me unlocking the ammo belt for the MG34. Now how long does this take is the questions. Let's say I get to play only each weekend and I generally play 1-3 hours each weekend and in total I get around 100 kills each weekend. Now, I have no idea...
  16. Littlenorwegians

Had a change of heart

Has anyone else had this? Beta and up to now, I've been playing only Russian. Squad leader with SVT rifle when I could, which was pretty often. With the reset I had a thought. Let's see what the other side has to offer, maybe I will start there. And I did so well, better than anything I've...
  17. Littlenorwegians

What the hell is going on here? Please help

Manual instal worked. And look, stats are working.
  18. Littlenorwegians

Gods, I'll look into it... Punkbuster, uuugh...
  19. Littlenorwegians

What is this? I get kicked from just about every server when I enter!
  20. Littlenorwegians

What happen'd with Reset ? theres a lvl 98

What is it that you got in your hands there, young man?