• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Level Design Watch the Spawns when level designing!

Last night on the RTR server I played a map called "Lakeside Night" or something like that. It was at night, with a lake and seeral bridges. All the tanks were early war. Playing as the Germans I took my Panzer IV over the east bridge and near the central cap zones when I saw groups of Sov...
  2. M

LSD Tested on British Troops

Some person had suggested adding Vodka as a power up allowing Soviet troops to avoid blurring. As twisted as that sounded, and it was rightly crushed, it made me think of this old video. What happens when you crank a platoon of British infantry up on LSD and send them out on manuevers? Watch...
  3. M

My Coolest Road Kill Ever!

I was Soviet on the RTR server last night on Arad when I spawned to see no tanks. Since there was a clown car handy I figured I would hop into it and head to the other tank field. It too was empty so I figured I could at least infiltrate the South Village. On the way there I see a halftrack...
  4. M

Tactics Poll: Suicidal Satchel Assault - Yes or No

There has been an ongoing discussion on people using a satchel in a suicide attack to get multiple enemies. We see this used both against infantry and armor. Some have said it is a valid tactic that fits in with the game and was used in WWII. I have the opinion that suicide attacks did...
  5. M

Holy Snikey! The post patch Panzerfaust ROCKS!!!

Thank you Tripwire! I played several games aas a tanker last night and love the new Tiger, complete with its ability to actually kill tanks now! That is nothing though compared to the new Panzerfaust! I played as a Pak Soldat on Kongsplatz. All I can say is "I have become Death, the Eater...
  6. M

News Page link to RO Forums...

Many players on Public Servers seem to have no idea wtf is going on. How about putting a link in the "News Page" after connecting in game to the RO website/forums with a little note along the lines of "For all you questions and advanced tactics go to ..."?
  7. M

Requests for riding in my tank...

Hey, I actually LIKE to drive the tanks. I don't mind not gunning and get a thrill out of calling out targets and manueverring. I even am happy to have a newbie jump on board and have no problem giving some advice on how to do things. That being said I have the following requests. 1...
  8. M

VOIP Refuses to Transmit

Hi everyone, first time posting here. I have only one problem with RO. I am unable to get it to transmit on VOIP. When I push the button to transmit I get the indicator that I am, and other people see it as well, but no sound is heard. I know my mike is working because I also run Teamspeak...