• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. L

Vidyo

Please excuse the shameless self-bump. My friend posted this a few days ago: Look at dat cat"s mooves - YouTube Watch as the bad santa (me) dukes it out with a clot using a basketball in the map kf_Arcade_skatepark-fin.rom
  2. L

Tactics Weapon Combos

If I'm playing Beserker on Hard and below I usually use the Katana+crossbow (or ninja, as it's been refered to). This kit also doubles as my patty fight kit. Above hard it's almost always axe+lar+katana for beserker. I have also used AA-12+Katana a beserker and it can be quite effective. I have...
  3. L

Gameplay Suggestion

I seriously hope that you are not serious.
  4. L

Tactics Bedlam Patriarch

Try getting the whole team to go sharp with crossbow's. If the whole team continually shoots him in the head with the crossbow he should take damage very quickley. If you are trying to solo then go Beserker with a xbow and a katana, shoot him in the head with the xbow and run away with the...
  5. L

Tactics Does anyone have any Patty tips?

Last night I confirmed that the "crossbow rain" method works just as well on suicidal. We had a team of 6: two lvl 6 medics, one lvl 6 sharp and myself (lvl 6 zerk); all armed with xbows. We also had two lvl 6 suppourts but they only drove the patriarch off once and the killing blow was delt by...
  6. L

Why are medics so rare?

Medics are somewhat popular in suicidal and HoE. I have a friend who plays medic a lot and almost everytime I play KF I am playing with him. I guess medic isn't too popular because healing isn't as fun as killing, for a lot of players. Also, being a medic can be a complete pain if you are having...
  7. L

Tactics Does anyone have any Patty tips?

One tactic that always seems to work is crossbow rain. This is where the whole team goes medic or zerker (for the damage buff and speed boost) and buy's cossbows. When the patriarch comes everyone starts to shoot him in the head with the crossbow. This does an imense amount of damage to ol'...