• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Matkailija

[Game] FinnWars Fight Night - December 6th

Today, on December 6th, Finland celebrates its independency and at least Finnish gamers gathers in one of the most popular Finnish mods - FinnWars mod for Battlefield 1942. So if you own BF1942 or have it somewhere laying, reinstall it and install FinnWars. Mod isn't in development anymore but...
  2. Matkailija

Something's coming

3. Matkailija

Dateyourgame.com Beta Gameplay Video

Based on that quote, eventhough I posted it in the video thread, guess this is the way to appeal larger audience for the latest video :D Uploaded by Attila16 about an hour ago. Enjoy. Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Beta Gameplay - YouTube
  4. Matkailija

RS Steam Group?

Hey, are you going to create Steam Group for Rising Storm (see IC & IE)? I know there is this but I prefer "official" groups, and that group isn't really updated. Or will you just wait till you get Official Game Group straight from the beginning? :)
  5. Matkailija

List of RO2 Mods

This used to be a poll but now it's converted into mod list for RO2! This includes list of released (none yet :p), announced and suggested mods. If you wish information added to your mod, please don't hesitate to contact me either via PM or just posting into this thread. Hope I'm not missing...
  6. Matkailija

Forum feature: Staff replies

Just a thought, as I've seen a lot of people missing answers from the TW staff to their double-questions when their replies gets in between 1-x pages. Despite the highlighted name. Would it be possible/any good to implement similar system that Steam forums uses? Have an indicator and a redirect...